Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Stop Complaining about warriors!

The guys that keep complaining about warriors!

Thanks you so much guys. for screwing up my class. there are other classes that are overpowered at this moment.
    but the only thing i hear is Warrior second wind needs to be nerfed. warriors this has to be nerfed. bladibla.

I first made a rogue for this season. but blizzard screwed rogues for this season so had to make a new one. so i made a warrior.
    but due to all the people complaining they are nerfing warriors.

In 2 months i need to choose another main. because of the people complaining.

STOP IT!

Thanks

Maybe you should stick with a class instead of rerolling all the time? just a thought.
    i've played hunter through the good and the bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    stop paying attention to people who spend more time complaining about the game than they do playing it.

Until you have played elemental shaman in pvp you shouldent complain :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Try sticking with a class for longer than a season? Ups and downs are inevitable for all classes, either put up with it or stop playing the game.

Deleted
    Actually i rerolled only once this season. because i just did no damage with my rogue.
    Thats the reason why i choose warrior to play. i like melee classes the most. so i wanted to play rogue or warrior.

but since they keep changing stuff. im just wondering how will warrior be in 2 months?

since everyone is whining about warriors.

Deleted
    Never seen this 1 before.
    Tho! instead of makin a new "main" all the time maybe u should focus more on 1 class and just Deal With It, instead of everyother thats abit "op" Coz then ur class will get nerfed all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axore View Post
    Never seen this 1 before.
    Tho! instead of makin a new "main" all the time maybe u should focus more on 1 class and just Deal With It, instead of everyother thats abit "op" Coz then ur class will get nerfed all the time.
    DUDE read first before giving dumb awnsers...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalinn View Post
    Until you have played elemental shaman in pvp you shouldent complain :P
    Because there are so many high-ranked Furywarriors.... Warriors can pretty much only play one spec in PvP (except for maybe FC prots) so you can't counter whine about arms-nerfs with "Class X has has one broken spec".

10+ Year Old Account
    rerolls classes only because they are op, cry on forum his new class gets nerfed.... yeaaaaaa
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    rerolls classes only because they are op, cry on forum his new class gets nerfed.... yeaaaaaa
    This is why i hate wow community bunch of noobs that thinks they know everything. I DONT REROLL CLASSES....
    but never mind. u wont see me here anymore.

<3 Haters. go f*ck yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henniej View Post
    DUDE read first before giving dumb awnsers...
    well stupid whinning get stupid answers.

Deleted
    soooo... you cant 24/7 stun + 1 shot pretty much anything in this game any you come here to whine? nerfs were more than justified and were greatly needed

1. you class doesnt get screwed up, it gets braught in line with other classes performance.
    If you cant win a pvp battle when your opponent is of equal strength you might consider investing a bit more time and dedication. Normally this helps.

I wonder if the prot warrior will ever get any love. Doubt it...

-Grim

This is why i hate wow community bunch of noobs that thinks they know everything. I DONT REROLL CLASSES....
    but never mind. u wont see me here anymore.

<3 Haters. go f*ck yourself.
    If you're going to make a thread in which you complete shut every alternative viewpoint out and tell us to "go fuck ourselves", don't expect any sympathy. You have two options here, as a player:

1.) Roll with the punches and adapt.
    2.) Reroll.

That's pretty much it. Oh, who am I kidding.

3.) Complain on the forums.

That's the real answer. You don't have to be brokenly overpowered to be effective in PvP.

Deleted
    I can still play my warrior and i love to play it.

and i actually dont give a shit about what u Noob Haters say/think.
    you guys are just so pathetic. u can not even post a normal reply. its only hating.

but i just want to put it down. gonna leave it for now! byebye Haters

10+ Year Old Account
    I've played warrior for 6 years. Everyone who's played warrior for that long isn't surprised, lol. We all saw it coming, it happens every single fucking xpac. Warriors are finally strong, people cry, warriors get nerfed, people still cry, more nerfs, then we get overnerfed for no reason just like in Cata and end up being total garbage until the next xpac where the cycle begins again. The thing is, we're actually ok right now I think. It's LATER that we have to worry about. Any more nerfs at all and we're going to be shit again. Blizzard tends to keep nerfing us without changing or reverting other things to compensate. Also, if you haven't played warrior for as long as the devoted ones have, you might not know how rocky of a road it always is for us in the buffs/nerfs department. We weren't even a viable pvp class at all for 3/4 of Cata.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Just for the record, your age exceeds 13?

I can still play my warrior and i love to play it.
    Sure doesn't seem like it to me, judging by your posts. Then again, I'm "hating", aren't I?

and i actually dont give a shit about what u Noob Haters say/think.
    You certainly do, since you're posting here.

you guys are just so pathetic. u can not even post a normal reply. its only hating.
    Please tell me how posting is "hating". I'll wait. Especially for a response in regards to my posts, because they're certainly not "hating".

gonna leave it for now! byebye Haters
    Goodbye, I'm sure. In no way will he not respond to this thread again. Zero chance.