Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Henniej View Post
    but never mind. u wont see me here anymore.

<3 Haters. go f*ck yourself.

I can still play my warrior and i love to play it.
    Ok. . . Who are you, because Hennie isn't going to post here anymore?
    Last edited by dusselldorf; 2012-12-13 at 12:28 PM.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Screwing up the class? Warriors will be just fine after this TfB nerf, even if they nerf the cooldown stacking. L2P

15+ Year Old Account
    Epic thread! <3

@Topic: in your own words: haters gonna hate
    R.A.I.D - Resto at its destiny

I think they need more nerfs tbh

Deleted
    Sorry for that got a little angry always the hating with everything that has to do with wow. Tucci thanks for the only normal reaction.
    I will still be playing Warrior. even if they get nerfed more then this.
    Because i like to play it. but my original question was. how will warrior look in a month or 2.

and for your info. no im not 13.

Then stop acting like you are.

Yay welcome back to the world of reason

But you must admit that you made hating quite easy with some of your comments.
    Anyway no hard feelsings left. I wish you all the best with you warrior in the future, and i dont think they class is really broken or will be in a month.
    Warriors have proven strong (strong not OP) throughout almost all the seasons. So if you like playing it i think you will find a way to be viable.

cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    I think they need more nerfs tbh
    That's what everyone thinks.

But as soon as Warriors are nerfed again, you'll all be complaining about Feral Druids. Then when Feral Druids are nerfed, you'll be complaining about the next best thing until that gets nerfed, and on, and on, and on, and on, in perpetual misery.

I'm just honestly amazed that nothing has been done to harm PVE DPS yet.

I would like it if we could keep threads that are blatantly relevant to PvP in the PvP forum, though.

Heh. they can't really touch the PvE DPS since it's the worst spec for that already in simulations. Personally I would try to buff the OP's base damage a bit to make it feel a bit stronger and in turn make Arms sustained damage better.

When you CD stack you never hit OP anyway because of the low base dmg and no benefit from recklessness, even 0 stacked HS does more damage than OP when you have recklessness up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    Yay welcome back to the world of reason

But you must admit that you made hating quite easy with some of your comments.
    Anyway no hard feelsings left. I wish you all the best with you warrior in the future, and i dont think they class is really broken or will be in a month.
    Warriors have proven strong (strong not OP) throughout almost all the seasons. So if you like playing it i think you will find a way to be viable.

cheers
    Thanks! yeah maybe your right. maybe i had to put it in another way.
    ill keep playing my warrior for sure!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    you sir are a disgrace to the fellow rogues.

we will not miss you

This is what I call a FoTM player. Just because u roll al fotm class - which if they are fotm - u can expect them to take a few smacks to the face with the all mighty Blizzard nerf bat. your fault, if you cant play without using the OP class of the month, then ur bad, L2P. Hell, you might get better if you stuck with a class, I dint see all the warriors re-rolling, they can still play...not sure why you cant.

Edit: OT: Where do i see warriors in 2 months? Hopefully sucking on a pacifier, cowering in a corner, while everyone that has been stunned by shockwave repeatedly CC's them and eventually kills them...over.....and over.........AND OVER AGAIN.

That is all.
    Last edited by Avada Kedavra; 2012-12-13 at 08:06 PM.

Deleted
    haters haters haters. <3

Wrong forums buddy your rant won't get recognised here. It's a shame though that blizzard listens to people on their forums. Should be like the tf2 forums where valve says they listen to the community but they actually don't.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is making a boring day at work a little more bearable, so thanks for that.

OT: Nothing like a good rant!

Rofl at people rerolling when they could just try to adapt. Warriors are too good atm and they will get nerfed more, atleast second wind will...
    Hi

haters haters haters. <3
    Its not hating. You come in here, tell everyone to STFU, cause you are bad with your warrior. Then people point that out to you, you nerd rage and say:

u wont see me here anymore.

<3 Haters. go f*ck yourself.
    not to mention the post above that....

but i just want to put it down. gonna leave it for now! byebye Haters
    So, you come here, post a pointless post, then people call you out on it, and you kick and scream. Its not about haters hating, its about you not throwing a hissy fit. You could have represented your "issue" a bit better, and carried yourself a bit better. Blaming the forums for the changes is so far from reality, its not even funny. GC has said it many times, design/class/any wow changes are not up for vote, they make the decisions. So coming here and saying its our fault for the changes, will guaranteed being some heat on you, what do you expect?

I mean come on - the OP was a rogue. It's not like he had any other option but re-rolling unless he only played for lulz. At the same time, let me put this in perspective for you, OP. Second Wind is a Recup that ticks every second, rather than every three seconds. It only works when you're at <35% health, but it never falls off. It doesn't cost combo point. It doesn't cost you a finisher.

Did I mention it's a passive, triple-effective Recup?

By the time Second Wind gets nerfed, though, your rogue may be in a better spot though. But even when it does get nerfed, Warriors will still be useful / viable - just not faceroll.

I benched my rogue this season - they're not really viable outside a few niches, and some of the more open-minded RBG comps. I had most other classes at L85, but I went with the rDruid, since it's my 2nd fav toon. Rogue raids, Druid PvPs.

The key to dodging a mid-xpac nerfbat is to not re-roll a faceroll or FOTM class. No offense to warriors - just speaking generally.
    Last edited by Stede; 2012-12-13 at 04:36 PM.

Deleted
    If you are chasing op classes well gl with that, or maybe try to lvl up all 11classes and wait til someone gets op and play it if op'iness is all u want

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stede View Post
    I mean come on - the OP was a rogue. It's not like he had any other option but re-rolling unless he only played for lulz. At the same time, let me put this in perspective for you, OP. Second Wind is a Recup that ticks every second, rather than every three seconds. It only works when you're at <35% health, but it never falls off. It doesn't cost combo point. It doesn't cost you a finisher.

Did I mention it's a passive, triple-effective Recup?

By the time Second Wind gets nerfed, though, your rogue may be in a better spot though. But even when it does get nerfed, Warriors will still be useful / viable - just not faceroll.

I benched my rogue this season - they're not really viable outside a few niches, and some of the more open-minded RBG comps. I had most other classes at L85, but I went with the rDruid, since it's my 2nd fav toon. Rogue raids, Druid PvPs.

The key to dodging a mid-xpac nerfbat is to not re-roll a faceroll or FOTM class. No offense to warriors - just speaking generally.
    rogues will be buffed dude its only a matter of time no matter how bad my rogue is ill always have love for that little goblin face