1. #1

    give us the tophat in quartermaster!!

    hi!
    i think it is time to put the quest tophat into gilneas quartermaster for only worgen race so people that race change into a worgen that want the tophat quest hat and not wanna remake a worgen from start could race change and get the top hat. because catalysm is over to pandaria now. i even talked to a gm about it and he agreed it was a good ide to, that those who want to race change have the chance to buy a worgen tophat, that u can't get from quest area because u only can get it between lvl 1 to 10. i read that goblin got a hat that im not sure if it exist, but then they should have the hat in there quartermaster to if it is true.

  2. #2
    Epic! GenaiTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton, East Sussex
    Posts
    1,688
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnis View Post
    hi!
    i think it is time to put the quest tophat into gilneas quartermaster for only worgen race so people that race change into a worgen that want the tophat quest hat and not wanna remake a worgen from start could race change and get the top hat. because catalysm is over to pandaria now. i even talked to a gm about it and he agreed it was a good ide to, that those who want to race change have the chance to buy a worgen tophat, that u can't get from quest area because u only can get it between lvl 1 to 10. i read that goblin got a hat that im not sure if it exist, but then they should have the hat in there quartermaster to if it is true.
    Breathe.
    This is a good idea, propose on the European forums.

  3. #3
    I don't agree to it being a good idea. Why should you be able to get any special quest item from a vendor?

    Do the quest, or don't QQ.

  4. #4
    Scarab Lord Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Xantrus View Post
    I don't agree to it being a good idea. Why should you be able to get any special quest item from a vendor?

    Do the quest, or don't QQ.
    That's the thing. You cannot do the quest if you're a racechange, since it's rewarded in the Worgen's starter zone.

    Better idea: make THIS more available to the public. 0.1% BOP drop-chance for tailors only from a Cataclysm world boss is not cool. A chance so low that not even WOWhead has proper proof of it on its' listings is just... awful.

    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

  5. #5
    i wish more people would agree with this i putted up on wow fourm but i whonder if gm or other blue poster even look on all the forums post

  6. #6
    Stood in the Fire S Blieft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    SoPoCo
    Posts
    475
    High Society Top Hat also comes from Blingtron 4k.
    Seen a few on my server for sale, 2k and up.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

  7. #7
    Pit Lord velde046's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,410
    Not a good idea, I think this deservers to show the feat that you actually leveled the Worgen...
    Not saying I would mind if it happened but I wouldn't implement it myself.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Not a good idea, I think this deservers to show the feat that you actually leveled the Worgen...
    Not saying I would mind if it happened but I wouldn't implement it myself.
    so u saying i should relvl from scratch with my main just for a hat and i paid a race change because i love worgens more then anything else that is absurt tho just for one hat i refuse to relvl from scratch and if blizzard could listen to players ide mabey they could do a profit from some ide's if they listen at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by S Blieft View Post
    High Society Top Hat also comes from Blingtron 4k.
    Seen a few on my server for sale, 2k and up.
    thx for the advice but that is 1 of a million chances to get one top hat tho.
    Last edited by sunnis; 2012-12-19 at 12:51 PM.

  9. #9
    Scarab Lord Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,467
    Quote Originally Posted by S Blieft View Post
    High Society Top Hat also comes from Blingtron 4k.
    Seen a few on my server for sale, 2k and up.
    ...What.

    WHAT.

    Do want. I'm gonna level my alt's engineering right meow.

    "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my comrade." - Albert Camus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •