give us the tophat in quartermaster!!

hi!
    i think it is time to put the quest tophat into gilneas quartermaster for only worgen race so people that race change into a worgen that want the tophat quest hat and not wanna remake a worgen from start could race change and get the top hat. because catalysm is over to pandaria now. i even talked to a gm about it and he agreed it was a good ide to, that those who want to race change have the chance to buy a worgen tophat, that u can't get from quest area because u only can get it between lvl 1 to 10. i read that goblin got a hat that im not sure if it exist, but then they should have the hat in there quartermaster to if it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnis View Post
    hi!
    i think it is time to put the quest tophat into gilneas quartermaster for only worgen race so people that race change into a worgen that want the tophat quest hat and not wanna remake a worgen from start could race change and get the top hat. because catalysm is over to pandaria now. i even talked to a gm about it and he agreed it was a good ide to, that those who want to race change have the chance to buy a worgen tophat, that u can't get from quest area because u only can get it between lvl 1 to 10. i read that goblin got a hat that im not sure if it exist, but then they should have the hat in there quartermaster to if it is true.
    Breathe.
    This is a good idea, propose on the European forums.

I don't agree to it being a good idea. Why should you be able to get any special quest item from a vendor?

Do the quest, or don't QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Xantrus View Post
    I don't agree to it being a good idea. Why should you be able to get any special quest item from a vendor?

Do the quest, or don't QQ.
    That's the thing. You cannot do the quest if you're a racechange, since it's rewarded in the Worgen's starter zone.

Better idea: make THIS more available to the public. 0.1% BOP drop-chance for tailors only from a Cataclysm world boss is not cool. A chance so low that not even WOWhead has proper proof of it on its' listings is just... awful.
    If World of Warcraft has taught me anything, it's that teaching a crowd something is far harder than teaching individuals.

i wish more people would agree with this i putted up on wow fourm but i whonder if gm or other blue poster even look on all the forums post

High Society Top Hat also comes from Blingtron 4k.
    Seen a few on my server for sale, 2k and up.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

Not a good idea, I think this deservers to show the feat that you actually leveled the Worgen...
    Not saying I would mind if it happened but I wouldn't implement it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Not a good idea, I think this deservers to show the feat that you actually leveled the Worgen...
    Not saying I would mind if it happened but I wouldn't implement it myself.
    so u saying i should relvl from scratch with my main just for a hat and i paid a race change because i love worgens more then anything else that is absurt tho just for one hat i refuse to relvl from scratch and if blizzard could listen to players ide mabey they could do a profit from some ide's if they listen at all.

Quote Originally Posted by S Blieft View Post
    thx for the advice but that is 1 of a million chances to get one top hat tho.
    Last edited by sunnis; 2012-12-19 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S Blieft View Post
    ...What.

WHAT.

Do want. I'm gonna level my alt's engineering right meow.
    If World of Warcraft has taught me anything, it's that teaching a crowd something is far harder than teaching individuals.