Poll: Was 2012 a good year?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think it was a good year for me. Got some long overdue renovations completed. Went to Miami for Wrestlemania which was an awesome experience. Also saw Poison and Def Leppard for the first time which was also nice. 2013 is also shaping up to be a good year with some more renovations lined up, going to see Bon Jovi and heading to California in the summer for the first time. I'm slowly but surely doing all the things I wanted to do as a kid marked off the list.

Work wasn't the greatest. Our biggest customer got bought out by one of our suppliers (ya no conflict of interest there) and basically fucked us over. Everything was down across the board which was kind of expected in the current economic climate. Hopefully, next year will be up.
    Last edited by Skippy88; 2012-12-13 at 03:20 PM.

Better than 2011, which was better than 2010. 2013 will be the year it all pays off.

Deleted
    Good year for me, got my driver's license, and my sister moved from home (much needed relief), but other than that, it's been nothing special.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    2013 is the year of the snake. That is why it is best year.

Its been a good year. Bought a house, got promoted to a great job, got a brand new truck from work.. Fo free... Other than that some things been shitty, like the fact i realized my friends are losers and scumbags. But besides that it went great.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    To me the 2012 was as good and/or bad as any other normal year.

As any other year it had its ups and downs.
    “Dois loucos não sabiam que era impossível realizar a tarefa, decidiram então realizá-la.” Mark Twain

Yeah it has been a pretty awesome year for me on the whole. I got into a great job, was able to buy a new house, and it was all because of the hard work both my wife and I put into getting there. Things aren't perfect but I definitely have a lot of blessings to count.