Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    does dalaran have a bill of rights? i dont think so

imprisoned and most likely executed later on is actually a lenient sentence in the time period wow got its influence from.
    We don't know what would have happened to those imprisoned, i think they would have been executed after being tortured for information rarther than 'let go' once horde and alliance where BFF's again.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Yours is such a badly mixed message. One hand your saying 'leaders should be held accountable for the actions of those in there faction', and in another breath your saying its right to pass the buck and condemn those below them for the actions of others.

Double standards much?
    It is all about perspective, the burden of leadership is harder to bear as being an ordinary citizen. They have a huge amount of responsibility, the higher ups make tough decisions that no normal citizen will ever make in their entire life, thousands of lives depend on those, if they make a bad one it causes great pain, a good leader will know he screwed up and take that pain and move on, trying to do better next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindrasa View Post
    We don't know what would have happened to those imprisoned, i think they would have been executed after being tortured for information rarther than 'let go' once horde and alliance where BFF's again.
    nope we dont

lets just assume the worst

why is no 1 mad at sylvanas again?

10+ Year Old Account
    nope we dont

lets just assume the worst

why is no 1 mad at sylvanas again?
    Because this isn't a thread about sylvanas, this is a thread about the kirin tor - sunreaver conflict.

Why assume the best, only to be hit with the worst later on ? better to prepare i say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because this isn't a thread about sylvanas, this is a thread about the kirin tor - sunreaver conflict.

Why assume the best, only to be hit with the worst later on ? better to prepare i say.
    i assumed nothing :\

10+ Year Old Account

imprisoned till all is sorted out is actually a lenient sentence in the time period wow got its influence from.
    The alliance are in the habit of making slaves of the horde, selling them on, need I remind you of past examples, or how kael'thas was imprisoned in the violet hold as well by the same racist tool who condemned any none human for any reason.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    i assumed nothing :\
    No, you assumed they would be I quote: 'Imprisoned till all is sorted out'

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you assumed they would be I quote: 'Imprisoned till all is sorted out'
    i assumed they would eventually get out

not what happens to them on the inside

"hides interrogation tools*

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 06:09 PM ----------

The alliance are in the habit of making slaves of the horde, selling them on, need I remind you of past examples, or how kael'thas was imprisoned in the violet hold as well by the same racist tool who condemned any none human for any reason.
    yes those orcs, such a violation we should have let the murderous marauders free of charge

the blood elves, once again 1 guy =/= entire alliance. it just sucks that due to birth he got a higher position.

10+ Year Old Account
    i assumed they would eventually get out

not what happens to them on the inside

"hides interrogation tools*
    I doubt they would just be released, they'd have to be broken out by the horde/sin'dorei/sunreavers.

'Till all is sorted out' kinda makes it sound like you think jaina will just let them go.

Oh, and the blood elves hate the alliance because that guy was more or less an alliance LEADER, when the LEADER of a race does something it's a whole different ball game.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2013-01-01 at 06:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a major difference between a leader who commits an act of poor choice or with terrible consequences, and a leader who is completely unaware of the actions of a few individuals in there faction when they commit a crime. Would you blame a whole school because one kid stabbed another, or would you hold the kid and his friends responsible.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt they would just be released, they'd have to be broken out by the horde/sin'dorei/sunreavers.

'Till all is sorted out' kinda makes it sound like you think jaina will just let them go.
    jaina can be forgiving and why waste resources. just send them back to silvermoon when u get wht u can out of them.

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 06:13 PM ----------

There is a major difference between a leader who commits an act of poor choice or with terrible consequences, and a leader who is completely unaware of the actions of a few individuals in there faction. Would you blame a whole school because one kid stabbed another, or would you hold the kid and his friends responsible.
    da fuck was that heightened security doing.

also apples to oranges.
    they are doing for this what would be more likly to occur on a world wide level between nations.

black water had a few people who did the wrong thing in iraq.
    entire organization got into deep shit over it.

10+ Year Old Account

imprisoned till all is sorted out is actually a lenient sentence in the time period wow got its influence from.

Not to mention she TOLD them to leave and gave them the chance... =/

Ya'll are really just nitpicking. People go behind her back, breaking rules in the city they ASKED her to rule.... and then get pissed when she enforces rules like keeping horde out of the alliance designated area? Pfft. I hope these weren't the people who called alliance cry babies when theramore was ALSO destroyed with the help of Sunreavers.

10+ Year Old Account
    You also seem to be forgetting what happened in dalaran wasn't just Jaina attacking or imprisoning sunreaver guards, all blood elves and even none blood elves in dalaran were being punished and tormented by the silver convent, by Vereesa, Jaina's new best friend, so they could not leave the city, and allowing Jaina to either capture or kill them if they resisted.

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 06:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by anisadora View Post
    Not to mention she TOLD them to leave and gave them the chance... =/

Ya'll are really just nitpicking. People go behind her back, breaking rules in the city they ASKED her to rule.... and then get pissed when she enforces rules like keeping horde out of the alliance designated area? Pfft. I hope these weren't the people who called alliance cry babies when theramore was ALSO destroyed with the help of Sunreavers.
    Again, they couldn't leave, because you, the alliance player under Vereesa von Bitchheart prevented all blood elves from leaving the city, giving you full run to kill them as you wished.

Stop bleeding innocence, you as alliance did a shit thing against blood elves who did nothing but be in the wrong place as the wrong time.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-01-01 at 06:19 PM.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina WAS forgiving, she's not like that anymore.

Also, where is the rest of the kirin tor on this ? Surely not everyone will be happy with the purge even if they arn't blood elves.

I hope the council of six (Five ?) cracks down on jaina for this...or atleast tries to..

Also @ anisdora, she didn't give them a chance to leave, she killed all their dragonhawks, imprisoned their leader. and all the 'rules' where not broken in the city they where broken on the other side of the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina WAS forgiving, she's not like that anymore.

Also, where is the rest of the kirin tor on this ? Surely not everyone will be happy with the purge even if they arn't blood elves.

I hope the council of six (Five ?) cracks down on jaina for this...or atleast tries to..
    they have the same information as jaina

i dont think they will

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina now has a best friend who acts with the same dishonor and backhanded treachery as what people accuse sylvanas of, and because Jaina's now just a hollow shell acting on blind fury Vereesa gets away with it.

You know I always felt gross doing the fall of theramore scenario as horde, and if I was alliance, I'd feel just as unclean doing the scenario in dalaran.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina now has a best friend who acts with the same dishonor and backhanded treachery as what people accuse sylvanas of, and because Jaina's now just a hollow shell acting on blind fury Vereesa gets away with it.

You know I always felt gross doing the fall of theramore scenario as horde, and if I was alliance, I'd feel just as unclean doing the scenario in dalaran.
    good
    that means the story telling is working

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of hoping to get the chance to kill Veressa, then I can find her kids and point at them laughing.

(yes, this is a joke, durrrr)
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of hoping to get the chance to kill Veressa, then I can find her kids and point at them laughing.

(yes, this is a joke, durrrr)
    i wouldnt mess with the kids

children of rhonin

elven twins tend to be super powerful for some reason

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina was a much a twat for what she did to the sunreavers as a group as what Garrosh did to theramore with the bomb. Two wrongs will never make a right.

Right. Giving someone a chance to leave and then imprisoning them when they DONT leave YOUR jurisdiction is completely the same as bombing the everliving fuck out of their home, their loved ones, and their stuff.

Okay.