Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Which spec to play Tsulong 25man hero?

Hy, I think Tsulong 25man hero would be the best to play with destro. Am I right?

Deleted
    We only started pulling him but Destro seems pretty strong yes.

Deleted
    I watched your vids.
    You play like crazy man. Gratz to your skill.
    I only know how to rock affli, but I thing I have to rock destro too; we will try tsulong this week hero again and affli didnt seem to be the best spec

Deleted
    Thx
    After one night on Tsulong I would say Destro is just awesome for this fight. I don't really know how much Affli / Demo guys are pulling on Tsulong HC since WoL doesn't work for ToES HC yet, but I will probably be around 150k at the end of the fight, leaving the rest of my raid 50k behind. I have been looking at good guilds WoLs and they seem to be far away from that number, but yeah, Destro sux right ?
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2012-12-14 at 08:15 AM.

Deleted
    You are right.
    With Affli I am around 110K perhaps I can improve a little bit but not much more...

Please read PM Zumzumzum

Quote Originally Posted by Jorinx View Post
    Hy, I think Tsulong 25man hero would be the best to play with destro. Am I right?
    If anyone's wondering about destro for 10m H Tsulong, we started pulling tonight and even with MF most of the adds are already dead by the time they're in range. Havoc'd Chaos is nice when the add you havoc'd isn't already half dead by the time it hits. The adds do give embers back if you can get a shadowburn on them, but in our attempts the adds would die before shadowburn would even let me cast it.

How many adds/health do they have in night phase on 25man?

Deleted
    They have something like 650k hp I think. The spawns are very random I can't really tell how many they are, maybe 15 per pop but all around the room so I couldn't really AoE them properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    They have something like 650k hp I think. The spawns are very random I can't really tell how many they are, maybe 15 per pop but all around the room so I couldn't really AoE them properly.
    What've you been doing in the fight? We had like 6 pulls so I haven't had much time beyond the second or third sunbeam.

I wonder how Destro would fare on 10 man with half the number of adds.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do better as Destro on this fight against the adds in 10m, but we don't usually have an add problem to begin with, and Aff just does more single target damage for me at the moment. Cleaving CB knocks out two by myself every other spawn, which leaves a ton of down time to watch your DPS slowly tick down. As Aff, I can DoT up 3, usually slow 2 if they're close enough, and only actually kill one to two before they get to the boss. I don't see it changing in 25 man, besides being able to slow more.

Deleted
    What've you been doing in the fight? We had like 6 pulls so I haven't had much time beyond the second or third sunbeam.
    I don't know if this is a common strategy, but in phase 1 we don't really focus the adds and we let them hit the sunlight. I only DPS them casually with FnB+Conflags / RoF / SB. This allows me do be at around 150k at the end of P1, with 125k on the boss alone.

Then in P2 the fun begins and this is pretty much an Ember fest. I am mainly destroying the medium adds (Unstable Sha), helping on the big ones when I can and some FnB+Conflags to finish the little ones after the breaths. Destro is awesome for the Unstable Sha and I pretty much save my raid since I am the one executing half of them before they reach the boss, which I couldn't do as Aff...

I don't know if this is a common strategy, but in phase 1 we don't really focus the adds and we let them hit the sunlight. I only DPS them casually with FnB+Conflags / RoF / SB. This allows me do be at around 150k at the end of P1, with 125k on the boss alone.

Then in P2 the fun begins and this is pretty much an Ember fest. I am mainly destroying the medium adds (Unstable Sha), helping on the big ones when I can and some FnB+Conflags to finish the little ones after the breaths. Destro is awesome for the Unstable Sha and I pretty much save my raid since I am the one executing half of them before they reach the boss, which I couldn't do as Aff...
    Can you explain a bit more on letting the adds just hit the sunbeams? How do you handle the resetting of stacks?

Deleted
    We reset one or two times per sunbeams but that's it.
    All the raid is stacked behind the boss in the sunbeam or near it, and when the Nightmares pop we just all move to the right. The adds pop and we don't really touch them, they hit the sunbeam which explodes. We just use some cooldown(s) until the next sunbeam pop then we go reset the stacks again.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    We reset one or two times per sunbeams but that's it.
    All the raid is stacked behind the boss in the sunbeam or near it, and when the Nightmares pop we just all move to the right. The adds pop and we don't really touch them, they hit the sunbeam which explodes. We just use some cooldown(s) until the next sunbeam pop then we go reset the stacks again.
    That's an interesting way to handle it. We may steal that from you next week .

Deleted
    I guess you won't be stealing it from us, we are probably not the first to do that
    Might be easier to do in 25man though.

Deleted
    @Zumzumzum
    Can you tell a little bit more how you dps the unstable sha`s ?
    Or perhaps post a few video`s of your progress

Deleted
    As for the Shas, we are assigned in one the 4 quarters of the room, there are usually two or three in my zone. I open with a pre-RoF that can usually hit 2 or 3 adds simultaneously (I have MF), Havoc + CB, then CB again if I have at least two Embers, and then Conflag & Incinerates until I can SB them. Shadowfury if they ever come close to the boss.

Seeing our progress yesterday we should kill him tonight, you can expect a video tomorrow if we don't suck

Edit: okay scratch that, we suck.
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2012-12-15 at 12:59 AM.

Deleted
    Here it is : <Reuploading with different music>
    I have had much better pulls, but at least we get to fight the Sha tonight ^^

Edit: oh god the video is blocked in 245 countries because of the music ~~
    If you are an inhabitant of Cisjordanie or South Soudan, feel free to enjoy the video !
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2012-12-17 at 12:33 PM.

Here it is : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk_rPtHHMro
    I have had much better pulls, but at least we get to fight the Sha tonight ^^

Edit: oh god the video is blocked in 245 countries because of the music ~~
    If you are an inhabitant of Cisjordanie or South Soudan, feel free to enjoy the video !
    This video contains content from The Harry Fox Agency, Inc. (HFA), EMI Music Publishing, Sony ATV Publishing and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Welllll okay then. What song did you use?

I think Affliction is the strongest spec here, for me at least since we only kill 1 wave of adds per phase which is solo'd by cleave / cascade / starfall.

CoEx works well here too.