Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    GZ Zumzum for the kill!
    Looking forward to see your video.

Deleted
    Ok I changed the music, re-rendered and re-uploaded... it is only blocked in Germany now, sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynfrC0NYrGk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Ok I changed the music, re-rendered and re-uploaded... it is only blocked in Germany now, sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynfrC0NYrGk
    Nice vid again. Watching you do these fights makes me wonder just how "easy" Destro actually is. I remember beta and how people complained about just having a few buttons to push, well, not so simple anymore when played in a real environment, it seems.

Deleted
    Having killed him like 2 Weeks ago i have to say our problem there was handling the adds (darkness spawns in p1) and keeping them LONG enough away from the second beam (ofc we could have just send everyone on them, but that would have been a great dps loss)

So i went Demo and it worked quite well - 12sec cd on Carrion sawrm+ good burst ae in p2 really helps progressing on Tsulong

very impressive vid, gz on the kill

Quote Originally Posted by evralia View Post
    I wonder how Destro would fare on 10 man with half the number of adds.
    It's viable but Affli is still ahead. Frustrating fight though if you miss your drain souls. It took me a while before I started doing good DPS on it. So people who struggle could try Destro I guess.

I'm rather shocked no one has mentioned Demonology. HoG with MF hits all the adds, not to mention the vastly superior potential for movement dps without speccing KJC.

Deleted
    personally for raid utility, I found demonology to be the spec of choice, the AOE knockback is essential on bad positioning lights, + if you are low on ele/druids for knockbacks, it can really ease up pressure on dps. Of course MF is default level 90 talent here, (AoE day phase, pop all CD's night phase on boss)
    Affliction + destruction bring the numbers, but in the end of the day, a kill is what you are after.

Deleted
    Zumzum, not seeing you mouse cursor always bugs me. Congrats on the kill !