1. #1

    Best Blood 4-piece?

    So ive been looking around to find out which 4 parts are the best compare to what other loot is out there when going heavy into mastery but so far havent found anyting, would really appreciate some help if anyone knows this?

  2. #2
    Mechagnome Italiandk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Dô yöû even liƒt¿
    Posts
    671
    Shoulders
    Legs
    Chest
    Head
    Death Knight -> Italiandk
    Shaman -> Cashrain
    Paladin -> Healyoutru
    Priest -> Ängel
    Monk -> Skadoosh
    Mage -> Icydeath

  3. #3
    are there any numbers to that claim?

  4. #4
    Mechagnome Italiandk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Dô yöû even liƒt¿
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by hygea View Post
    are there any numbers to that claim?
    No.

    Chest, Head and Hands don't have mastery on them but Chest and Head have parry, Hands has dodge. On the other hand, Chest and Head off set have dodge/mastery and Hands has parry/mastery.

    So, imho, the best off set item is Hands, beside the fact that you may gain more mastery through Chest or Head.
    Death Knight -> Italiandk
    Shaman -> Cashrain
    Paladin -> Healyoutru
    Priest -> Ängel
    Monk -> Skadoosh
    Mage -> Icydeath

  5. #5
    The dps set helm has hit/mastery which is quite a great combo if you're looking to cap, but then you'd have to equip the awful set gloves with no socket (imo the crafted 496 gloves are just as good as the 509 tier ones -.-)

    Maybe that's just me but I don't think the set bonus is worth enough to equip (and roll for) the set items over non set considering it only increases the healing done of DS.
    Armories:
    Pally: Chiaki
    Dk: Telare
    Warrior: Irlida

  6. #6
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    The dps set helm has hit/mastery which is quite a great combo if you're looking to cap, but then you'd have to equip the awful set gloves with no socket (imo the crafted 496 gloves are just as good as the 509 tier ones -.-)

    Maybe that's just me but I don't think the set bonus is worth enough to equip (and roll for) the set items over non set considering it only increases the healing done of DS.
    10% healing is quite a lot, especially concidering how it also affects our Blood Shields.

    I'd probably go with the DPS helmet and the rest tanking items (mastery / hit on the dps helm, very nice stats)


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    10% healing is quite a lot, especially concidering how it also affects our Blood Shields.
    Last time i checked it didn't affect Blood Shields °_°
    Armories:
    Pally: Chiaki
    Dk: Telare
    Warrior: Irlida

  8. #8
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Last time i checked it didn't affect Blood Shields °_°
    Quite sure it does. I'll just go check real quick.
    Edit: After I'm done uploading.. WoW doesn't like it when I upload stuff.


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    10% healing is quite a lot, especially concidering how it also affects our Blood Shields.

    I'd probably go with the DPS helmet and the rest tanking items (mastery / hit on the dps helm, very nice stats)
    This was my initial thought aswell and thus the question at hand

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Quite sure it does. I'll just go check real quick.
    Edit: After I'm done uploading.. WoW doesn't like it when I upload stuff.
    Hmm just rechecked on EJ - apparently it has been "fixed" in 5.1
    Armories:
    Pally: Chiaki
    Dk: Telare
    Warrior: Irlida

  11. #11
    Herald of the Titans Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Posts
    2,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Hmm just rechecked on EJ - apparently it has been "fixed" in 5.1
    Yeah, just checked it out, 42k blood shield without 4p and 50k with.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •