Unhappy what kind of grip is the Razer Naga 2012

what kind of grip is the Razer Naga 2012 I need to know because I was thinking of getting it. I just got the logitech g700 and found out it was a claw grip and its taking me awhile to learn how to use it. i may send it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    what kind of grip is the Razer Naga 2012 I need to know because I was thinking of getting it. I just got the logitech g700 and found out it was a claw grip and its taking me awhile to learn how to use it. i may send it back.
    Not sure you entirely understand what Claw is, CLAW is a way you hold any mouse. The g700 does not force you to play w/ your hand @ claw.

No mouse can force you to hold your hand like that, you either lay your hand flat or you don't. You'd be more similar to this at all times w/ a g600 or naga when attempting to utilize and keep track of buttons.

Deleted
    You get three different sets of grip that are detachable with the naga 2012 edition so the chance of there not being one for you is quite low.

Quote Originally Posted by Furypie View Post
    You get three different sets of grip that are detachable with the naga 2012 edition so the chance of there not being one for you is quite low.
    thanks Claw grip is a real pain. I may have to send this back. when i got this mouse i forgot to check the most important thing the grip.

Are you sure you understand what mouse grip is? It is just the way you hold your mouse, here's an article: http://www.razerzone.com/mouseguide/ergonomic

Like Milkshake86 said, very few mice are built with a specific grip in mind... The G700 can be used in any of the three popular grip styles.

Deleted
    Bought a Naga 2012 myself last week and I was concerned too about that. The three grips are awesome! They fit any type of grip do you prefer
    Even though I haven't got used to this mouse yet (before I was a clicker, now I'm trying to be a full-binder on mouse), this mouse is very very very good!

Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    thanks Claw grip is a real pain. I may have to send this back. when i got this mouse i forgot to check the most important thing the grip.
    The G 700 is actually a palm grip mostly with a bit of support from your ring finger on the far side. In fact the claw grip is probably the only one that does not work with a G 700. Just try out a razer at your local store and don't worry about what kind of grip is meant for which mouse. Try the G 600, the side button layout simply cant be beat.

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    Are you sure you understand what mouse grip is? It is just the way you hold your mouse, here's an article: http://www.razerzone.com/mouseguide/ergonomic

Like Milkshake86 said, very few mice are built with a specific grip in mind... The G700 can be used in any of the three popular grip styles.
    Too be honest I at first seen this topic while playing halo 4, immediately I was like ok who the hell's BxRing now!