13 26.53%
  • 6-10

20 40.82%
  • >10

5 10.20%
  • hundreds, the more the better

10 20.41%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Although those big groups against the dragons are fun and epic, they're just mindless zergs. It requires absolutely no skill, you don't matter at all, and might aswell just make a cinematic out of it for the epic feel. Small group stuff make you count more, but aren't as epic as the others.

A small squad was always more fun to me, doesn't matter if it's with people coming and going, or a few people I'm grouped with in Mumble/Vent. When I was enjoying my Mesmer, upper level zones with 2-4 people. Or just me, exploring and finding Champions nestled in nooks and crannies that I would chase off to solo (as melee, not kiting).

I always felt like a badass when I would get one to about 15% before someone else would show up. But if there was a group that showed up around like 60%, I tended to feel robbed. /shrug
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Both big and small groups have their place.

I like the big meta events, feels like a party! And I still feel like I make a difference (smashing an ice pillar just before a golem reaches it or kiting that Champ Icebrood Wolf off someone's face) Doing that *constantly* would get tiring though, smaller groups for roaming around.
    Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all.
    ~Euron "Crow's Eye" Greyjoy