RBG Flag Carrier

I am currently playing a 90 Warrior in both PvP and PvE. I've been wanting to flag carry in RBG's but am not willing to switch either specc out to do so. With the $5 battle chest deal going on right now, I was planning on RaF leveling up a new warrior strictly made to Flag carry so I just focus all enchants/gemming of my current gear to be ideal for flag carrying.

What, in your opinion, would be the best horde race to level for this? I was thinking goblin because of the added rocket jump, but if another race has something unique that I missed, please let me know.

Also...How do I add a poll? I figure I am too new to the forums to do so but if I can, that'd be epic.

EDIT: I think you guys are missing the point... I am pretty adamant about leveling up another warrior, I just want to know what the best possible RBG flag carrying race is.
    Last edited by Bonteq; 2012-12-13 at 04:02 PM.

Deleted
    Is it the spec switching or the reconfiguration of your abilities on your action bars that's the problem for you? If it's the action bar thing get an addon that lets you save diferent bar configurations.

Quote Originally Posted by Fozuum View Post
    Is it the spec switching or the reconfiguration of your abilities on your action bars that's the problem for you? If it's the action bar thing get an addon that lets you save diferent bar configurations.
    All of the above. Plus, I don't want to have to re-gem/enchant every time I want to switch from arena pvping to effectively flag carry.

in MoP changing spec and talents is easier than ever before....

You should just enchant/gem/reforge a set of gear for flag carrying on your main, and take the 20 seconds and Tome of Clear Mind to swap talents.

It really is silly for you to have 2 arms specs when there is zero difference in the spec it self, and only the talents which are changed with little to no effort. It's not like you have to respend points or something. The sooner you adjust and make yourself comfortable with this concept (the MoP concept) the sooner you will enjoy it.

There is no such thing as spec talents. In an effort to removed cookie cutter spec builds they simply removed the ability to build your own spec and made all specs pre-determined. Now you just have class talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Judson View Post
    in MoP changing spec and talents is easier than ever before....

You should just enchant/gem/reforge a set of gear for flag carrying on your main, and take the 20 seconds and Tome of Clear Mind to swap talents.

It really is silly for you to have 2 arms specs when there is zero difference in the spec it self, and only the talents which are changed with little to no effort. It's not like you have to respend points or something. The sooner you adjust and make yourself comfortable with this concept (the MoP concept) the sooner you will enjoy it.

There is no such thing as spec talents. In an effort to removed cookie cutter spec builds they simply removed the ability to build your own spec and made all specs pre-determined. Now you just have class talents.
    I'm actually Arms for PvP and Fury for PvE. I understand swapping them out isn't hard, it's the fact that gems and enchants are different. I can't just get another set of malevolent gear for Prot PvP when I have upgrades that need to be done in my arms set.

Tauren or Goblin. Tauren has more HP (barely) and War Stomp. Goblin has Leap. Pick your tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Tauren or Goblin. Tauren has more HP (barely) and War Stomp. Goblin has Leap. Pick your tool.
    orc

reduced stun duration>everything else.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by Bonteq View Post
    I'm actually Arms for PvP and Fury for PvE. I understand swapping them out isn't hard, it's the fact that gems and enchants are different. I can't just get another set of malevolent gear for Prot PvP when I have upgrades that need to be done in my arms set.
    You can honestly just focus on resilience and making socket bonuses and you will be fine in both arena and RBGs. Most high end arena warriors focus on resilience and it is of course your most desired stat as a flag carrier. The only issues would be your leg and shoulder enchants, but having the stamina ones instead would be such a minute gain for survivability that it should be a non-issue for your rbg team if you have strength/crit ones still on.

some high end warriors to look at on how to gem:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...drych/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...icide/advanced

I'd recommend against leveling a second warrior since you're still going to be way behind in conquest gear for quite some time on that second warrior, and it will suffer even with perfect gem/enchant setups because of the lack of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonteq View Post
    Ok, so you're willing to spend RL money to level up another warrior (RaF or not), gear him up entirely from the get-go for FCing (including specific flag carrying chants/gems/w-e) instead of simply farming another set on your current warrior "because you have upgrades that need to be done in your arms set."

If this still makes sense to you, roll a gob or a taur for the racials.