well, im just assuming the worst so I can be pleasantly surprised if 5.2 is out early
If their plan still is to have the next patch out in about 2 months, it'll be on the PTR soon. And I don't mean Blizzard soon.
Just because a new raid is coming, does not make it 5.2. Just look at how many patches and releases were in 4.3.
Patch 4.3.0 29 November 2011
Three new 5-man Caverns of Time dungeons (End Time, Well of Eternity, and Hour of Twilight)
New Caverns of Time Dragon Soul raid
Darkmoon Faire island
Patch 4.3.0a 2 December 2011
Patch 4.3.2 31 Jan 2012
Patch 4.3.3 28 Feb 2012
Scroll of Resurrection system changes
Patch 4.3.4 17 Apr 2012
New Customer Support window UI
I would imagine we will get something more like 5.1.1 and it will cause mass panic and uproar on the forums.
---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 09:05 PM ----------
We'll know what's in 5.2 soon.
Soon does in fact mean soon, meaning this month yet.
Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.