Deleted

Scared about transmog (recent dev post)

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...allow-players/

Do you guys think they will someday backpeddle on transmog? Personally I've never seen a childish transmog or anything absurd so I've got no idea what he is talking about. Especially considering all gear is made by developers and they never seemed to have a problem with the items then....

He didn't single out any positive change at all. Only that he feels nostalgic that not everyone is running around in tiers anymore and looks the same.
    I would argue that it is much better seeing the good old sets again and not having copy paste chars everywhere in city hubs.

Blizzard can be very stubborn in making changes and admitting mistakes. It took them long enough to get the feature into this game that so many MMORPGs already have. So I just hope they at least keep it where it is now (and the 5.2 changes).

No I don't think they will backpedal on Transmog.
    That's an absolutely ridiculous idea made even more ludicrous when extrapolated from that comment.

"He didn't single out any positive changes at all"
    "Personally I feel that transmogrification brought some coolness and freedom to the game"

This is why Blue's respond to people so infrequently, people will read their words and then make topics as if the end of the world is happening even if that is literally the opposite of what the post said.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see anything that should worry me? They are talking about grey items, nobody cares -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    No I don't think they will backpedal on Transmog.
    That's an absolutely ridiculous idea made even more ludicrous when extrapolated from that comment.

"He didn't single out any positive changes at all"
    "Personally I feel that transmogrification brought some coolness and freedom to the game"

This is why Blue's respond to people so infrequently, people will read their words and then make topics as if the end of the world is happening even if that is literally the opposite of what the post said.
    I know Blizzard and they can be extremely stubborn. We also had a tabard system, now its "go do dailies or dont do them they arz optional lolololol bad luck thats its most mops content"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Personally I've never seen a childish transmog or anything absurd so I've got no idea what he is talking about.
    Ha! Well I know enough people that have made tacky or weird outfits on purpose. One of the other warlock mods has his toon dressed up in bright pink, and I'm sure he would make it even more ridiculous if he could. In light of that I'm glad they keep the rules slightly strict at least, to keep the quality of looks high. Things like one-hand <-> Main hand transmog not working can get fixed a.s.a.p. though, there is no need for that.

I sure hope not. a lot of the new gear is pretty ugly.

if I cant run around in s8/t2/t6/t10 i'd be pretty mad. forcing people to use the models of new gear when people like older sets for good reasons, would be silly. I would never, EVER, pick the white tiger tier over the other options available to me.

They aren't going to take away transmog. His post was simply about why they're not going to let white/gray items be used in transmog sets. If blizz was planning to back peddle on it, they wouldn't be loosening weapon restrictions in 5.2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    I know Blizzard and they can be extremely stubborn. We also had a tabard system, now its "go do dailies or dont do them they arz optional lolololol bad luck thats its most mops content"
    Yes, the dailies are most of MoP's content. There aren't any new (larger then cataclysm) raid's or pet battles, or new bg's or anything. Why post if you just want to spread hate?