Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Raiding with Leashes

http://www.wowpedia.org/Raiding_with_Leashes

Notes All of the listed pets can be obtained from bosses in Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Temple of Ahn'Qiraj, and Naxxramas.

Raid Boss Pet
    Molten Core Magmadar [Blazing Rune]
    Molten Core Sulfuron Harbinger [Mark of Flame]
    Molten Core Golemagg the Incinerator [Core of Hardened Ash]

Blackwing Lair Razorgore the Untamed [Unscathed Egg]
    Blackwing Lair Broodlord Lashlayer [Blackwing Banner]
    Blackwing Lair Chromaggus [Whistle of Chromatic Bone]

Temple of Ahn'Qiraj Prophet Skeram [Jewel of Maddening Whispers]
    Temple of Ahn'Qiraj Viscidus [Viscidus Globule]
    Temple of Ahn'Qiraj Emperor Vek'lor [Anubisath Idol]

Naxxramas Maexxna [Dusty Clutch of Eggs]
    Naxxramas Gluth [Gluth's Bone]
    Naxxramas Loatheb [Blighted Spore]

These pets have a rare drop rate.

Added in patch 5.1, this achievement was introduced along with the twelve battle pets. The reward is a battle pet version of Kel'Thuzad's cat, Mr. Bigglesworth.

--------------------------------

Anyone complete this as yet?

I have 2/3 for AQ40, 1/3 for Nax, no attempts with MC (i hate MC) and BWL but i have 1 90 that can solo them all (monk) and 3 85s that should be able to clear all the bosses without any problems.

On another note you can learn the pet, cage it and sell it and you will keep your progress for the achievement (EX if you sell your mini mind slayer it wont remove it from the list of pets you have learned to get mr bigglesworth.)

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

I'm sure plenty of people have it completed by now. Myself, I'm only missing Magmadar and Chromaggus' drops and I've only got one character to run these instances with. Drop rates aren't really that bad...feels close to 50/50?

Deleted
    I think it's like 10/20 percent.. Ran all raids twice and got one pet each week. I know it's anecdotal but doesn't seem like 50.

Deleted
    Have them all... at level 25

Go at AH, buy missing pets, learn them, cage them, set them on AH.

I need the ones from Maexxna, Skeram, and all the ones from BWL. Been having zero luck in there so far.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've only run these raids twice so far. First week I got two (the Imp from MC and the humanoid Whelp guy). The imp is pretty awesome, by the way. Second week I didn't get any drops. I haven't bothered trying to run on multiple toons each week.

I got it on the second week. had to buy the chrominius because he just wouldn't drop lol. I farmed all the 4 raids on multiple characters.

funny fact: the game gave me 3 mr. bigglesworths instead of one lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think all the drop rates are the same. MC pets have definitely dropped more for me and I have 3-4 characters that can solo each of the raids if not more. However I just ended up raiding the AH for what I couldn't get after reset.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Deleted
    ive only got one from naxx so far, the dog. not really been trying for them, but i may have to start. is it possible to solo KT 10m? as a hunter that is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I got it on the second week. had to buy the chrominius because he just wouldn't drop lol. I farmed all the 4 raids on multiple characters.

funny fact: the game gave me 3 mr. bigglesworths instead of one lol
    It gives you one for every character you log into after earning the achievement, up to the maximum of 3 for any type of pet.
    As Megraam said, if you only want the achievement or Mr Bigglesworth then either buy and cage after you learn them, or look for someone who has the pet you need and see if they are willing to lend it to you for a couple of minutes.
    I actually sold the achievement a few times when it was very new. People paid a decent amount to get credit for every pet without having to farm or buy individual pets themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    ive only got one from naxx so far, the dog. not really been trying for them, but i may have to start. is it possible to solo KT 10m? as a hunter that is.
    It should be possible, but you'd have to do it without the pet. He uses the frostbolt thingy on you if there's more than one target in the room.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got it using trade chat to get a group together and trade pets to each other. kinda cheap but i want my cat and i plan on running NAXX, AQ40 and BWL for more, they go for about 30k on my dead server.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

I got them all but have only started lvling 2 of them

Still missing all of the bwl ones and anubisath idol. Running with 2 chars every id since 5.1

Deleted
    idk about drop rates. got all from bwl in one run, and just one from mc, none from nax, and none from aq

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It should be possible, but you'd have to do it without the pet. He uses the frostbolt thingy on you if there's more than one target in the room.
    actually he does it to anyone except the tank (in 10-man). so you can have a pet, as long as you are the one tanking the boss.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems to be different % depending on which pet and which raid.

BWL seem to have highest drop %, followed my MC.

AQ40 and Naxx has a noticeably lower drop %.

Only missing pet from razorgore.
    Done 10 solo's of mc/aq40 and 4 of bwl and naxx for the past few weeks.

Completed on week one, having a lot of alts helps. I still have a few extra pets I've been selling. Chrominius was the hardest to get for me by far.