Poll: enough content in 5.1?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Who called 5.1 a "major patch"?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think a much better question is will they wait long enough to release 5.2.........I have so much stuff on my to-do list it's not even funny, and then add in my baby Paly and DK........not that I am complaining though
    For the night is dark and full of terrors

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Most Vanilla major patches had no raid. We even had a major patch in BC that only added the lolVoice Chat.
    hence the "and such" term in my post

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 10:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Major Patch doesn't have to include a raid, In Vanilla we got major patches with just new features & sections.
    Hence the "and such" term in my post

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Considering i havent even finished 90% of the stuff in 5.0, I'd say im even a bit overwhelmed atm. Working on heroics etc. If you all you do is run, dungeons or bgs. Thats well...kinda your fault, by not expanding your gameplay.
    Good point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now it's enough, sure it could use more(Always can) but it's enough. Honestly people really have to take what the Pandaren say "Slow down, life is to be savored." Really take your time, don't rush rush rush."

Even if you're hardcore take it easy, do what you want when you want.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

In combination with launch content, absolutely. It's also a minor patch, not a major one. I think a lot more went into this patch than 4.1, for example, which had ZA and ZG 5 mans after like 4 months from launch and absolutely nothing else. I'd rather have the story advancement through the new daily quests and the other features we got than 2 dungeons that have nothing to do with the story at hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kosak already said this was not a major patch on his twitter a while back. It is a lot better than 4.1 anyway.