10+ Year Old Account

Battle fatigue pvp nerf-end of mistweavers in competitive pvp?

The blanket nerf to healing has pretty much put mistweavers in pvp too the ground.

We already had mana issues. You can't heal in arena with serpents zeal unless you want to be chain cc'd or swapped too and it would just be a dumb idea.

And lets face it, healing spheres are great and all but they aren't a reliable way of healing a constantly mobile play style like arena unless you use them on yourself(which you should when trying to survive)

The fact our strongest hot EM has been nerfed to the ground for pve reasons and then nerfed with the blanket healing nerfs makes it terrible, critting for nothing in arena and the fact it gets dispelled constantly is even worse.

And surging mist is terrible for the mana cost.

I can no longer play competitively and I have to go back to my shaman to maintain my teams rating.

The listed 5.2 monk changes are no where near enough for fixing mistweaver in pvp and haven't even addressed the real issues. while the the Life cocoon change is a step in the right direction the real problem lies with the nerfing to pve and the affect it has on us in pvp.

I do understand not all specs in a class are meant to be viable, but lets face it windwalker is nothing great either.

Our class is very lackluster.

Very unfortunate.

I guess you missed the part where multiple devs/CMs said that changes for Monks are on their way, the current listed changes are by no means exhaustive, and they are fully aware of the issues Monks face currently.

Whining on forums never solves anything. Try waiting for the PTR, you may be pleasantly surprised.

i feel you bro... but according to the guy above me we get to changes in 5.2 which is right around the corner......not

druid, shaman gtfo i guess. sad but true