Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    The problem is that the current Horde storyline is one of redemption. Sylvanas and the Forsaken are a massive stain on that eventual result.
    It's going to be very hard to see the ending when after Garrosh is defeated Varian will have to ask Thrall what that crazy bitch is doing using necromancy on his people and slaughtering his people.
    She would probably tell Varian to stop attacking her people and leave her lands alone. Remember, she was ordered by garrosh to attack gilneas.

The problem is that the current Horde storyline is one of redemption. Sylvanas and the Forsaken are a massive stain on that eventual result.
    It's going to be very hard to see the ending when after Garrosh is defeated Varian will have to ask Thrall what that crazy bitch is doing using necromancy on his people and slaughtering his people.
    Yeah, That is why I think she might not live through the expansion. Plus the forsaken revere her so much that they are almost single minded in anything they do. It would be interesting seeing them being reduced to individuals.

Then they will abide by the Horde's morality.
    By our standards and every other playable race they are evil regardless of how they see themselves.

If they do not see themselves as immoral then that's their opinion of morality, it does not change every other races view of them which remains the same - they are evil. You cannot pretend they are the only race.
    According to humanity in wow. Orcs are evil. They just mana bombed one of their main cities. They just committed genocide.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What the Forsaken judge as moral is pretty much irrelevant when their version of morality breaks the very basic foundations of every race on Azeroth along with their desire to kill everyone.
    yet every race has a different set or morals, society, and what not

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 10:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Icarris View Post
    She would probably tell Varian to stop attacking her people and leave her lands alone. Remember, she was ordered by garrosh to attack gilneas.
    Sylvnnas had her own motivations to invade Gilneas
    Last edited by Dreknar20; 2012-12-13 at 10:36 PM.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Then there's every other zone....
    Garrosh is not the scapegoat for everything.
    The Forsaken went out of their way to systematically kill everybody they could and use necromancy upon those they could, while enslaving those that didn't fight back if they didn't feel like killing them that day. These actions are the worse of the Forsaken's actions and were absolutely not what Garrosh ordered so there is no scape goating them.

Also your first part is wrong. It has been the Forsaken attacking Human land, not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post

[/COLOR]
    Sylvnnas had her own motivations to invade Gilneas
    Source?
    Char

Deleted
    What is horde?
    baby don't hurt me,
    don't hurt me,
    no more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Source?
    Char
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Quest:At_Our_Doorstep

They want the Scythe. In other words Sylvanas wanted to use it against Humanity to turn them into Worgen to cause in-fighting (ofc she didn't know the Night Elves and Gilneas had conquered the curse).

15+ Year Old Account
    The Horde exists because without banding together, each race would not be able to fend for themselves against a xenophobic Alliance. Much like the Regent Lord of Quel'Thalas once said: The Horde exists -because- of the Alliance.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Now wouldn't that be interesting, Jaina's now head on hostility with the horde has her using dalaran to try and force the forsaken from there land, and leading to an all out battle between undercity and silvermoon forces against dalaran.
    we may diasgree on things from time to time, but i feel like it could very well be possible that jaina becomes the antagonist after garrosh is dethroned/killed/redeemed whatever it may be. i dont feel like there could ever truly be a peace in world of warcraft and in that belief i feel there needs to be a catalyst that spurns one side or both. for the past 2 expansions its mostly been garrosh as varian has started to get a grasp on his hot headed-ness. there needs to be someone fill the void of garrosh's aggression after he's dealt with, jaina could very well fill that role

The you missed the point of the question.

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 10:16 PM ----------

What the Forsaken judge as moral is pretty much irrelevant when their version of morality breaks the very basic foundations of every race on Azeroth along with their desire to kill everyone.
    El oh el, if the question was in reply to a "misunderstood" view of my comment, then i have no reason to answer it.

I feel like i should be the one saying you missed the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    think what this implies is how the horde is currently so divided in its pursuits. I believe blizzard has watched the wow forums, and realized these are the three aspects of what people look for in the horde, the fans who want a brutal, warmongering leader who borders on evil tyrant, those who want a more peaceful leader who seeks to lessen the bloodshed of his people, and those of who simply want an insane bitch for a leader.
    on the insane bitch I'm sure you meant an alliance of connivence. which is what the forsaken see their relationship with the horde being.

OT I'd have to put my pick on the horde being a refugee, a brotherhood of the oppressed and outcast. but to say that the relationships between the factions can't be more of a business transaction than a brand of loyalty is negotiable. seeing as the forsaken and Belves see it that way. they both know that without the horde they would be a lot worse off. but at the same time they want to peruse and be able to govern on their own terms. and with Garry as the warchief that is not unjustified.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Because they dont intend to die again.
    But they will, in droves. Undeath is a weak and pathetic force in the universe. Nothing more than filthy tools used to meet the ultimate goal of their creators, which is chaos.

Then there's every other zone....
    Garrosh is not the scapegoat for everything.
    The Forsaken went out of their way to systematically kill everybody they could and use necromancy upon those they could, while enslaving those that didn't fight back if they didn't feel like killing them that day. These actions are the worse of the Forsakes and were absolutely not what Garrosh ordered so there is no scape goating them.

Also your first part is wrong. It has been the Forsaken attacking Human land, not the other way around.
    Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: The people who called this land their home in life, do so in death as well. Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: But the Alliance does not recognize our rights. They claim this land as their own while attempting to invalidate the claims of the founders of this kingdom. Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: I will never allow it... Never! Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken - always and forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: The people who called this land their home in life, do so in death as well. Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: But the Alliance does not recognize our rights. They claim this land as their own while attempting to invalidate the claims of the founders of this kingdom. Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: I will never allow it... Never! Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken - always and forever.
    Yes because the Alliance want it.
    But the fact is that since Wrath they've done nothing about it because the Forsaken have kept pushing them back.

Also if you've ever read SoL you'd probably have to laugh a little each time you read that quote .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakashima View Post
    The Horde exists because without banding together, each race would not be able to fend for themselves against a xenophobic Alliance. Much like the Regent Lord of Quel'Thalas once said: The Horde exists -because- of the Alliance.
    The Horde is a shield for the divided and unwanted. Garrosh abuses this for his -about to fail- conquest.
    The horde needs diplomatic solutions and treaties in the first place, that is what Thrall stood for. He was for fortifiying what the horde had instead of expanding.

^source? Orgrimmar still isn't great capital/stronghold, heck, there are still constructing tools outside. I hope the alliance comes down as a wave crash, so the horde can finally rebuild orgrimmar into a much better place.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Source?
    Char
    the Scythe of Elune, so she could bolster her forces with fluffies
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Arathi, Alterac, Hillsbrad and the Hinterlands arent forsaken land.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    the Scythe of Elune, so she could bolster her forces with fluffies
    You make it sound adorable .

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You make it sound adorable .
    my mistake
    She wanted to bolster her forces with ravaging worgen who ripe their enemies to shreds, and them come into your dreams while you sleep and rip those to shreds too

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 10:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Arathi, Alterac, Hillsbrad and the Hinterlands arent forsaken land.
    Alterac and Hillsbrad were/are part of Lorderon