Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't stand the sound of his voice but castration is "kind of" insane (notice I said "kind of").

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic rap battles of History Called it!

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

10+ Year Old Account
    Its usually the fans or deranged ones that are the most dangerous and has been going on for years,stars like tina turner and whitney houston and jodie foster all had crazy stalker fans,one even went so far as to break into a celebs house,masterbate and ejaculate all over the bed then run off again.

Strange i know...

I don't like his music, but I do fine not listening to him. He may(okay, probably) be a douche, an ass, an untalented hack, an egomaniac or for that matter, all of the above, but murder is a bit extreme for just being an egotistical douche who plays shitty music.

Deleted
    Disliking Justin Bieber is one thing, disliking his music is another...is it worth it being obsessed to a point where you want to kill him? he's a person like you and me. No one forces you to listen to his songs or watch him on tv. Hate someone who has done something horrible like kill a person, or raped a person or whatever. Hate because someone is singing songs, I am sorry but that is going too far. I can easily say I hate Paris Hilton, in which I do, so people would refer to it me disliking her, not hating her because I wouldn't go that far to painfully abuse her.

some mod here is a bieber fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    His musical talent (or lack of) doesn't mean that he isn't a human being.

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 12:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    some mod here is a bieber fan.
    No, he is a human which is more than what can be said about some of the posters around here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think because of the hate surrounding him and people naturally disliking teenie bopper celebrities like him, they can forget he's just a kid still. (Unless he's turned 20 recently, but I'd call 18/19 still young enough to be referred to as a kid in a situation like this, I don't know his exact age)

These two men were plotting to kill an 18/19yr old for making music. Which is awful and incredibly stupid.

The last time I heard a song by him was when Elyaan linked me that song he did with Nicki Minaj in PvM. I listened to it because he told me too. I don't recall ever having to listen to one of his songs not by choice in the last year or two so he never really annoyed me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    And not just murder him, but apparently castrate him first.

Now I think his "music" is utter shit, but castration is a little harsh.
    Here i was thinking he was already castrated . Also madness to stop great plans like this.

I hope they are as tenacious pinky and brain;

Gee, Brain. What are we going to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world.

I dont believe, this is staged! He needs more attention around him! :P

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    And not just murder him, but apparently castrate him first.

Now I think his "music" is utter shit, but castration is a little harsh.
    "oh my favorite celebrity did not respond to a letter i send from some prison in New Mexico. Let me immediately (or as soon is i get out) drive to New York with my nephew to castrate and murder him" (him at the end being the celebrity not the nephew.. though i suppose there may also be insane people who would choose to castrate and kill their nephews)

There are many good things about not being famous, you are saved from having fans like that

Edit: Also calling his music utter shit may be an insult to shit
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2012-12-14 at 12:55 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Firts off who is justin bieber i have heard the name before but cant just place him anywhere.

Seconda, acording to a smart guys, i can remenber the name, bad reputation i better than no reputation at all, and on this matter almost every one on this thread is giving him the spot ligth.

Last, i find it depressing that youjust wish bad thing to someone that you dont even meet.

PS: sry for the spelling
    “Dois loucos não sabiam que era impossível realizar a tarefa, decidiram então realizá-la.” Mark Twain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    ....and someone stopped them?

I'm not sure who should be charged with a crime.

Warning: Please post more constructively.
    @Mod: Someone posts something about someone actually planning to do something the majority of the 'first world' civilization wants to do, and you want a 'more constructive' post? Lol?

In all seriousness, I think these guys were just fishing for attention. Anyone who actually WANTED to legitimately do something like this would not have been caught so easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The major difference is that most of the people on your list had talent and weren't simply the result of marketing.
    Can I correct that to all of them, and add Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin and Jimy Hendrix to the list?

But generally, only John Lennon and Lincoln got purposely killed, and only Monroe's death has a murder conspiracy alongside..
    All others died either from illness or their death was subject to substance overdose, or a result thereof.

But you are right. The list of famous people who died way too soon, is usually accompanied by their achievements that are a result of quality.
    We can even add JFK.
    Bieber is a marketing tool. He's a product with very little substance, pushed by his mentor Usher (who's also rather mediocre imho) and the all mighty industry boss behind everything, LA Reid.
    If Reid wants something to draw revenue, it will draw revenue.
    There is no new real big star out there currently that is based on skill alone. Adele at the best, but she - her music - gets played to death, that her fate is on a thin thread.
    She can easily end up falling over the cliff, because people simply can't hear it anymore at some point.

yes, the media spam about him is annoying. ive never listened to his music (and dont intend to). nothing death-worthy. i can understand the joking, but i hope nobody seriously thinks he should die. but good job cops (not sarcastic)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    yes, the media spam about him is annoying. ive never listened to his music (and dont intend to). nothing death-worthy.
    How can you dislike someones music if you didn't listen to it? That doesn't sound right to me...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redriot View Post
    He did say he was the Kurt Cobain of this generation.
    really? the kurt cobain of his generation? wow what a douche, and stupid, mostly stupid i guess... still not worth going to jail for that kid

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 02:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    There is no new real big star out there currently that is based on skill alone.
    i´d say foo fighters, but why even arguing, you have a very strong point, and i agree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    found those pics:

it's apparently a rumor, not more..
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cel...ink_hes_t.html
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2012-12-14 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    How can you dislike someones music if you didn't listen to it? That doesn't sound right to me...
    where did i claim to have feelings either way about his music? media spam = all the i-dont-care-bullshit about him and girl going to ballgame, what he wore today, him voicing his opinion on something as though i give a shit what he thinks, or anything else media people can think of to include his name in what they're doing.

as far as music, it's not a genre i like, period, bieber or not

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    His musical talent (or lack of) doesn't mean that he isn't a human being.

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 12:30 PM ----------

No, he is a human which is more than what can be said about some of the posters around here.
    Indeed... Its crazy what internett can do with a person, I bet most of those "cool-haters" dont got the balls to say something like that outside their safe zone - The Internett.

Oh and btw, it's all the haters that make him famous. They realy hit spot on by hiring him as a product to sell their music, without doubt.

OT: But realy, plan to kill someone, and get cought before you even make a move? Well, why not.. Better than getting someone killed, even if it's J. Bieber (And no, I dont like his music. When it plays on the radio I simply change channel or turn it off. Problem solved)

And another famous person that got killed by a fan - John Lennon
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore