World PvP: Unsure how world pvp and the newly implemented cross realm zones work

Hello,

I was gathering herbs earlier at the Swamps of Sorrows with my lvl 60 alt, and I was roflstomped by passing level 90's. I think I was killed ten or twelve times by 5-6 different people in the space of thirty minutes, not really sure b/c I didn't really care to see what killed me. I just insta died.

So anyway, because I had an appointment, I didn't bother to go bring my full PvP geared Rogue and camp Swamp of Sorrows to gank the gankers, but this experience really made me realize that after they implemented the CRZ feature, it's just not possible to level up without having a full Malevolent glad main camped nearby.

It's kinda like playing WoW Vanilla and trying to level up in STV on a Vanilla private server. You get ganked every 2-5 minutes on average by level 60's.

The question I have is this: If I park my main on the same zone my alt is levelling in, will they BOTH be in the same instance? I understand this CRZ thing is separating the world into many different instances of each zone, so will both my main and my alt be in the same instance?

Example:

My lowbie gets ganked by level 90. I log out and log my main in the same zone (swamp of sorrows). Will my main end up in the SAME instance with the ganker so that I may rape them?

If not, is there any way to ensure that my main ends up in the same INSTANCE of the zone with my alt?

Thanks in advance
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Your server is matched with other servers in a cluster. So yes.