Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Hey guys, I have a friend who works in Blizzard
    Stopped being legit right there. Good ideas, though

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    I'd probably be the very least a bit open to it if it wasn't for the "demon hunter" class. That just reeks of standard bandwagon speculation to me.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember that "vengence of the void" leak a while back, now that sounded like a good expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the guy who has been bashing wow all year long has inside information about the next expansion O-O sure seems legit
    My sentiments exactly lol. Though if this was even remotely true on the part of Alleria, i quit.

Deleted
    Well, it sounds interesting, to say the least. Thought I don't really believe anything a random "friend working at blizzard" tells an even more random forum poster on mmo champion...

Deleted
    its pretty clear the next expac will be a burning legion one, they hinted to it at blizzcon. metzen i think it was said they really want to go to new worlds again like outland, and with azeroth all cleared up except Azshara, burning legion theme seems the obvious choice.

Do you have a pic of the logo?

Hey fellas, doing a quick scan of his posts has lead me to find that he's posted a speculation on the next expansion before, with pretty much the same speculation. So this is likely just what he wants to see in the next expansion and there is no truth to it at all.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice theorycraft post. But as others have said, no one would be stupid enough to risk losing their job by violating confidentiality agreements in such a way.

Still, good plot ideas though.

15+ Year Old Account
    If only Argus was the legion home world. It would be the Eredar home world and as you said they are controlled by one faction of the legion. Why would the legion's homeworld be on a planet that is/was once a faction that is no longer loyal to the legion?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    eh if it turns out to be true il call him a hero just for demon hunters O-O id say me'dan was the best most creative inspiring character in warcraft lore to get demon hunters
    For saying this about Me'Dan, even if this was meant as a joke, you will be punished. Next expansion, Demon Hunter class will be implemented, but whenever you try to create one, your internet connection will fall....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    no mention of daily quests?

must be a hoax.
    Ah! I was kinda waiting for this comment.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    I'd probably be the very least a bit open to it if it wasn't for the "demon hunter" class. That just reeks of standard bandwagon speculation to me.
    well to be honest its pretty likely to be added soon. demon hunters and pandaren were the most asked for things and we got pandaren this expansion.

if they keep giving us things people ask for all the time will either get demon hunters, naga, or some kind of dragonkin or something
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Would have been much more believable if you left out the Demon Hunter.

Demon Hunter will never come to WoW. Do people not realize it's the exact same thing as a hunter with different themed spells?

Probably a bunch of bologne.

But still, I hope two things aren't the case for sure:
    -another 5 level expansion. There's literally no reason for this to be the case while in 10 levels, the huge power gain between expansions actually makes sense.
    -and demon hunters being available to any race besides blood elves and night elves.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Is the Demon Hunter like a WC3 Demon Hunter or a Diablo 3 Demon Hunter?

10+ Year Old Account
    No way to know if you are lying or not, but I print screened this just in case, and if its true I will come back and post this screenie in case this thread gets closed.

But that does sound awesome.
    Call me House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds neat but I'm taking this with a grain of salt until the next BlizzCon comes around and Blizzard themselves say something. Until then, I've taken a screenshot of OP's post to compare to the real next expansion when it's announced.
    @dA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

Quote Originally Posted by archeus9 View Post
    for saying this about me'dan, even if this was meant as a joke, you will be punished. Next expansion, demon hunter class will be implemented, but whenever you try to create one, your internet connection will fall....
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Serpenth View Post
    Would have been much more believable if you left out the Demon Hunter.

Demon Hunter will never come to WoW. Do people not realize it's the exact same thing as a hunter with different themed spells?
    Demon hunter is literally NOTHING like hunters. Like, not even in the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15