Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Is this a joke?
    Yes, I'm fairly certain it is, look at the history of the OP's previous started threads...

everything after 'I have a friend who works in Blizzard' is suspect, imo

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a heaping pile of bullshit, but a pretty interesting one at that.

Sorry but no you didn't. If your "friend" leaked any information she could be fired, and maybe be taken to court. Blizzard employees probably make good wadges, and get good benefits, so I seriously doubt an employee of Blizzard would jeopardize their job by doing something stupid like leaking information.
    Last edited by muto; 2012-12-13 at 10:22 PM.

Sounds like someone had a good thinker on the ol' porcelain throne.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I'll say is:

Huge parts from TBC will be in the next expansion.

CBA to say why, I just let it be there. I just hope it's for good.

Basically the whole thing is based around the Naaru and their plans finally being revealed coming into fruition. Both Elune and the Tauren's sun god are revealed as Naaru who have been present on Azeroth for a long time.
    If blizzard wants their franchise in WoW to ever have a worthwhile story this won't happen, at all, ever

He built some kind of resistance along with uncorrupted Eredar (who survived and hid on Argus apparently
    yea, no...

Despite the lack of legitimacy with the OP, i'd bet everything I have upon the next expansion concerning the Burning Legion; the Draenei acting as the most prominent race and the setting either what's left of Argus or the Burning Legion homeworld.

Demon Hunters also, though if they bring Illidan back i'll cringe just as much as I did when I heard that FFX-II was being made, not least because FFX had the perfect ending.

As to what they'd do, I think it'll have to be something different. Melee Tank spec, Caster/Ranged tank spec (which would function differently to the glyphed Warlock one) and a DPS spec.

Deleted
    - new demon hunter class available to all races.
    i stoped here, obvious fake

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they could give demon hunters a different kind of metamorphosis or just not give them it at all none of the other stuff they need.

all that really matters when it comes to demon hunters is what they look and act like and it wouldnt be that hard to make a twitchy fast paced ninja like class
    Yeah, but that would mean taking out the iconic aspect of the demon hunter... which was using demon magic and turning into a demon to fight them.

Moreover, considering how many melee classes there are, it'd be nice to have another ranged class, so I'm hoping for a D3 Demon Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Despite the lack of legitimacy with the OP, i'd bet everything I have upon the next expansion concerning the Burning Legion; the Draenei acting as the most prominent race and the setting either what's left of Argus or the Burning Legion homeworld.

Demon Hunters also, though if they bring Illidan back i'll cringe just as much as I did when I heard that FFX-II was being made, not least because FFX had the perfect ending.

As to what they'd do, I think it'll have to be something different. Melee Tank spec, Caster/Ranged tank spec (which would function differently to the glyphed Warlock one) and a DPS spec.
    tbh they should just retcon all of bc and act like it never happened
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Yes, I'm fairly certain it is, look at the history of the OP's previous started threads...

everything after 'I have a friend who works in Blizzard' is suspect, imo
    It screams "Look at me, I'm special" while painting the OP's pure speculations as a leak from someone stupid enough to risk his/her career and legal problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Yeah, but that would mean taking out the iconic aspect of the demon hunter... which was using demon magic and turning into a demon to fight them.

Moreover, considering how many melee classes there are, it'd be nice to have another ranged class, so I'm hoping for a D3 Demon Hunter.
    no it wouldnt. lore wise almost no demon hunters could use metamorphoses except illidan.

all that matters is the look and feel they can still gouge out their eyes and put demons in their weapons without growing wings and horns
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    If blizzard wants their franchise in WoW to ever have a worthwhile story this won't happen, at all, ever

yea, no...

i missed that bit about uncorrupted eredar who survived on Argus. i dont buy that. Argus is no a Burning legion world, there is no way there are any survivors there, any that were uncorrupted rather left with Velen on the Exodar, or died.i can there being some survived on another planet, the draenei had discovered decednt space travel, its not that unlikely they had a few planets with draenei on, but then Archimonde and KJ would likely have known about the planets.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    Sounds like someone had a good thinker on the ol' porcelain throne.
    This just made me spit Coke all over my screen. Thanks, lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    tbh they should just retcon all of bc and act like it never happened
    We'll agree to disagree, not least because TBC was the pinnacle of WoW to me. Personally i'd see all of Cata and MoP retconned, but all those things are unlikely so...c'est la vie.

The other thread was closed by a Moderator as OP was unable to provide a documented source identifying the leak. This is most likely just a hoax.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post

would be nice to have another class that uses Bows as currently its a hunter only weapon. im not sure what other classes would work with a bow without being too simillar to hunters. maybe someone else has a good idea about a class that could use bows and still not be the same as hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    We'll agree to disagree, not least because TBC was the pinnacle of WoW to me. Personally i'd see all of Cata and MoP retconned, but all those things are unlikely so...c'est la vie.
    nobody who thinks the lore of bc was any good has any right to talk about the lore

Deleted
    Been a while since this guy made one of his trolling threads, I missed you buddy, always good laughs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought this looked familiar. After looking through over forty closed threads, I found this:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Argus-Prophecy

Closing