Job Acceptance help

Hey guys i got offered a job and i knew that my contract acceptance form must be completed and sent in by the 10/12/12 and its the 13/12/12 today and i only just remembered, i totally forgot about the form because i been out and the post did come late.i rang the employer stating that it came late and she seemed happy said *its okay as i got you down as a verball acceptance* then she said to still send the forms off, thats from a personell manager.
    But on the letter it says *return the forms no later than the 10th or employment will be withdrawn*

What do i do guys do i still worry as i am thinking another manager could turn me down etcand im getting very stressed and upset or am i okay and you guys still think i got the job?

Please help as it will ease my mind.

Explain the situation, don't stress about it. I'm sure the person you will deal with will be understanding.

But you did tell a manager at the company who should have written it down somewhere. So it shouldn't be a problem at all.
    Zhezl - Level 90 Mistweaver Monk.
    Do you really not know anything about how businesses run? What, do you think Blizz is ran by 30 people - 15 of them are working on WoW, 10 of them on SC2, 4 on Diablo, and a retarded donkey worked on this app for a few months? Do you also think that hamsters power their servers and when they get tired, all the servers crash?

lol ur okay if u know who the person who first accept ur submission is. I mean, just save the phone number of that person who you said yes to by phone and call her if anything.

If you're app'n for a stripper position i wouldn't worry about it if you have the curves.

if not, YOU'RE DOOMED.

Which MMO are you playing?

Thank you so much for your support,yes the personell manager wrote me down as a verball acceptance over the phone then i went to send my forms off a 2 hours ago the forms with my contract and bank details in it.thanks for support