10+ Year Old Account

Should I really put everything into my [Kri'tak, Imperial Scepter of the Swarm](LFR)

I just got my [Kri'tak, Imperial Scepter of the Swarm] from looking for raid and I have my gem, jade spirit enchant ready. Should I gem/enchant that weapon or wait till I get the real one from normal? Also random question is the sword better than the mace or? (I am a holy paladin)

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Dairyking101 View Post
    I just got my [Kri'tak, Imperial Scepter of the Swarm] from looking for raid and I have my gem, jade spirit enchant ready. Should I gem/enchant that weapon or wait till I get the real one from normal? Also random question is the sword better than the mace or? (I am a holy paladin)
    Well, the heroic one is BiS for Holy paladins, so unless you know that you'll kill it and use your double loot-roll this week, do it. Othwewise remember that replacement Gems are 10,00g.

^ sadly there 10.000 gold 10K gold for a OS or replacement gem!
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

The first part is rather easy to answer.

Do you see yourself downing Shek'zeer within the month? Will she be on farm? Is it worth it to you to spend another 10k to get a new +500int gem if you do manage to get it. Would you rather wait and get Tihan (N) to hold you over?

If any of those are "no" then it's really not a big deal to spend what you have now. Otherwise, it's completely up to you.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the will mace (from will) on normal

If you are at least a semi progressive guild you should of course get as many stats as you can. How does it help the raid if YOU save YOUR money and do less DPS then you actually could? See it that way: Enchants are not there to make good gear better, but it's plain stats that should always be maximised. Do you know when you will get your upgrade? Tomorrow? Next week? 4 weeks?

Anyway it's not much gold you have to put into that. If you're not completely sure you could by windsong. That would be a mediocre solution, not perfect but still. The gem should in any way be in the weapon (hey it's 500 stats oO). Isn't the LFR weapon with the gem MUCH better then the weapon from will normal?

it took me almost 2 months to get a heroic 2h in firelands with content on farm.

use the gem. you cant assume the weapon you want will drop soon. dps/hps increase now > gold