Execution Sentence / Light's Hammer Macro

I do challenge modes and raids, so I switch between these two spells quite frequently. In light of that, I'd like to make a macro that would show the tooltip for whichever one of these two spells I have active in my talent tree at the time - so if I spec Light's Hammer, it'll show the Light's Hammer tooltip, and if I have Execution Sentence active, it'll show the tooltip for that, you get the picture. I consider myself a pretty decent macronator (yes, I know that's not a word... or is it?!), but I can't figure out a way to make the macro and can't find anything on the first page of a google search so clearly it doesn't exist on the internet and someone needs to tell me. (=it was easier to ask here)

TL;DR: Need a macro that shows the tooltip for ES if I have that activated, LH if I have that activated.

15+ Year Old Account
    #Showtooltip would be the way to do this.

THOUGH Unless there is a way to have the two spells in a single line in a /cast Execution Sentence ifnospell /cast Light's Hammer it will just reflect the first spell in the line, and I don't think there is a way to do what I said, but I have a limited knowledge of macros.

Clearly there is a way to do it!
    Last edited by Krekko; 2012-12-14 at 01:57 AM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the macro I use for that tier:

#showtooltip
    /use [harm][help] Execution Sentence
    /use Light's Hammer
    /use [mod:shift,@player][] Holy Prism
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("ExSen", G"Execution Sentence" or G"Light's Hammer" or "Holy Prism")

*Note that it won't show the icon or tooltip until the first time you press the button after logging in. Also, change "ExSen" in the last line to whatever your macro is called (ExSen is what I named it).

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post

#showtooltip
    /use Light's Hammer
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("ExSen", G"Execution Sentence" or G"Light's Hammer" or "Holy Prism")

*Note that it won't show the icon or tooltip until the first time you press the button after logging in. Also, change "ExSen" in the last line to whatever your macro is called (ExSen is what I named it).
    Thanks, that worked

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post

#showtooltip
    /use Light's Hammer

Thanks for this as well. Has the same functionality as my old prism macro.
    Last edited by mmmmmmmBacon; 2012-12-14 at 07:17 AM.