Got a Question for Arcane Mage

my Question is if I where to spec into Arcane and reforge to mastery what the % im looking for. Ive tired to respec a few tims and do lfr and crap heroic, and Raid buffed im at 67% mastery with like 14 or 15% haste. Is the 67% mastery enough or should I wait till i get more mastery gear.

Deleted
    Hi.

There's no "I need X% mastery to respec". You can respec whenever you damn want .
    Also you could fish for Haste instead of mastery it suits you more, seems the numbers are quite the same.

Deleted
    If you decide to go all out on mastery you should really only get the first extra NT tick amount of haste, 3056. I'm at ilvl 496 right now and I have less mastery raid buffed, and I have several top 10 parses so the amount of mastery you have right now is clearly more than enough .

On the flip side... if I am going for the "haste build" is there a mastery number I should aim for as well, before dumping everything to haste?

New mage here, just gearing up trying to figure this all out.

Thanks,

Deleted
    Nope. Just that you should aim for Haste > Mastery > Crit and use frost armor.

There's no numbers you should aim for, you're not likely to get haste capped yet

Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    Nope. Just that you should aim for Haste > Mastery > Crit and use frost armor.

There's no numbers you should aim for, you're not likely to get haste capped yet
    Ok thanks, Ive been just using reforge light addon to reforge with, making ure im hit capped, then going Haste/Mast/Crit

I still hav work to do, Ineed to use CD's better.

Deleted
    3056 is the second tick of NT, not the first.... and it is including raid haste from hybrids

I am still looking for a proper explenation of why NT should be the default choice for Arcane

I'm sitting at 6928 haste atm, should i scale back to 6343 and put some of that into mastery? or just stack the shit out of haste without regards to anything else?

Deleted
    I'd suggest all-out haste.