Thread: Then & Now

Then & Now

Morning all,

So after seeing the "makes you think doesn't it" thread I thought I would delve into some old screenshots. Having lost almost all of them from the past 7 years, I was browsing my sent email from years ago and stumbled across a couple. Then it got me thinking how much things have changed since then, from the game itself, to UI's, to computer hardware, monitors! So I thought i'd start a "Then & Now" thread, with as many screenshots as possible (from whenever you started!)

Here you go;

8/7/2006

29/11/12

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9...0412210404.jpg

I look forward to seeing others!

Grr, can't get the second image to Thumbnail!

Gah, anyone able to change that link to something other than crapshack (imgur, for example)? I can never view them properly on my computer.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    I had tons of screenshots of when I leveled my paladin during Vanilla. I remember reaching level 50 something and having a sword from Sunken Temple (not the epic one) and thinking it was awesome.

Lost them all when the computer died and I replaced it.

Raids, PvP, TBC, all of it was lost. It's a damn shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    I had tons of screenshots of when I leveled my paladin during Vanilla. I remember reaching level 50 something and having a sword from Sunken Temple (not the epic one) and thinking it was awesome.

It is a huge shame!! Check your old sent emails, and my documents, you might get lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post

You can always restore them from the HDD if you have that old pc around.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+