On a related note, it'll be cool to see one or more of the following in relation to their 10th anniversary.
* 10 levels (plus pet levels and guild levels)
* 10 new race models (all vanilla + draenei and blood elves)
* 10 heroic dungeons (some favorites revamped for the anniversary and the new storyline, some brand new)
* 10 boss entry raid
* 10 paths to follow in a revamped Path of the Titans (want to tank, take this path of the titans, etc).
* 10 PVP features (mixed up between BG, arena, world pvp)
* Release date: 10/10/2014 or 11/25/2014(closest Tuesday to 11/23, the original release date).
Next expansion will be out at the end of 2013.
Whenever the Burning Legion expac comes, there's really no other credible choice for a new Hero class, or standard class, than Demon Hunter. Blah blah to all mention of them being in Diablo 3; different game, different mythology, so who cares? It is a hugely iconic lore class that directly relates to the proposed content. Doing a major Burning Legion expansion without Demon Hunters would be like if they had done Wrath without Death Knights.
Demon Hunter = Shaman
Has a ranged spec, a melee spec and a third TBD spec.
Uses Mail (Could use mail agi for ranged and mail int for melee just to diversify playability)
Ranged spec based on agi (like hunter but he plays better with throwing knives and Dual Wield guns/xbows)
Melee spec based on int (new and unique spec, never seen before *i guess*)
Thrid spec TBD.
You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.
Derinii - Wyrmrest Accord | <WIP>