Holy Paladin 9.6%
    Shadow Priest 7%
    Restoration Druid 6.7%
    Beast Mastery Hunter 5.1%
    Retribution Paladin 3.6%
    Feral Combat Druid 3.5%
    Frost Death Knight 3.3%
    Subtlety Rogue 1.2% 1.4%

Lol. I am leveling a fire mage atm and if its going like this at 90 it will be the fotm of 1v1 tho im not sure:S

Ive been getting crit alot by feral druids but its only for like 50k compared to warriors 120k shock waves. ATM feral druids are the ones who hits me alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Xolotl View Post
    every class is represented on that list with at least one spec... but where are warlocks, rogues and monks???
    Oh wait, that's right....
    Either waiting for Keg Smash to come off cooldown and hoping they hit two people and don't get CC'd, sitting in a corner begging Blizzard to let them heal someone without going OoM within a minute or being kited around the room by a Hunter who laughs at your vain attempt to use Fists of Fury to catch your breath.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything but warrior.
    There is SHIT LOADS of warriors all over the place. You wont get into RBGs ever.
    Frost dk or mage.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalysun View Post
    Depends what you're doing for PvP.
    -RBGS? Frost DK. Everyone seems to ALWAYS be looking for a FDK target caller. 24/7.
    -Arena? Any healer, mage, warrior, spriest is great atm as well.
    -Random BGs? Anything really. Personally I think warrior would be a good choice because of the many defensives available if you don't have a healer readily available.

Feral isn't really that FOTM, you rarely see them in arena and they're pretty well not wanted in RBGs. The damage is great and so is the class, it's just not widely wanted for much yet.
    Any healer? Monk and disc is shit

I would say you are really really far behind in gear no matter what you play, so i dont think you will be able to faceroll as any.
    Rshammys are really good, and warriors and ferals. Spriests are great for their support/dmg also.

No healing class is "faceroll" . Shamans imo are the best, then pally. Druids are ok, but they and monk/priest hurt alot from the healing nerf.

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 02:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post

And yeah, feral in RBG's is about the best flag carrier+holder. Warr used to be preferred for holding but seems to be feral all the way now.
    feral =/= Guardian. They use the same gear thou( minus gems) Guardian is ok, but warriors are still better..
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalysun View Post
    That's why I've been searching for ~2 hours a day for 2 weeks for a team right?
    Probably due to your exp, at 2300 mmr all I face if it isnt spell cleave are teams with a feral or warrior.