Need some suggestion with PC build

Hello,

I plan to buy new PC next month (right after new year), so I try to list some part but the total price is.. a bit over budget. (I can get it but prefer not to spend this much)

Could anyone here can give a suggest which part is not that performance decrease if I downgrade it a bit?

I'll use this PC mainly for gaming (SC2, WoW, LoL, BF3 and future games) and games recording / streaming. Also, play with dual monitors (one for gaming and another one for web/something else or low loaded game such as LoL)

Here is my list. goo.gl/W5Hx0

Also, about graphic card, Giga GTX 670 OC and Giga Radeon 7970 is less than 10 bucks different in price (in Thailand, where I'm going to buy parts from)

Another question is SSD. Should I buy 256GB to put every games I'm going to play in there or just 128GB for OS and a game or two is enough? (From my understanding, it only increases loading speed not actual performance, right?)

Thank in advance. Appreciated any suggestions

(Sorry for some bad English)

If your looking to cut down the cost a bit downgrade to a 128G SSD and just keep most stuff on your storage drive. You are correct that it only effects loading times. I just keep BF3 and WoW on mine along with my OS. I install all other programs and games to my 3TB storage drive. Other then that, the build seems to be pretty solid. Unless you downgrade the graphics there is not much else you can cut dollars off of.
    ​MoBo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | CPU: Intel 4770k @ 4.5Ghz | GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 4Gb | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 1866Mhz | Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, ADATA SU800 256GB, Hitachi Deskstar 3TB HDD | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 80+ Gold 850W | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62 | Case: NZXT H510 Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Helieos View Post
    If your looking to cut down the cost a bit downgrade to a 128G SSD and just keep most stuff on your storage drive. You are correct that it only effects loading times. I just keep BF3 and WoW on mine along with my OS. I install all other programs and games to my 3TB storage drive. Other then that, the build seems to be pretty solid. Unless you downgrade the graphics there is not much else you can cut dollars off of.
    Thanks a lot much appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    why would you need such a large SSD?
    and you could probably find a cheaper case. If i remember correctly mine was less than $50.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardezar View Post
    why would you need such a large SSD?
    and you could probably find a cheaper case. If i remember correctly mine was less than $50.
    At first, I thought I'll put every games into SSD but yeah it's kinda expensive so I'll switch to 128 one.

For case, because I'll move back to Thailand and it's quite hot there (30c+ daytime) and I don't usually turn on air condition all day. So, I think good case would help the air flow inside.