Question Is there any problem with my way doing dps? Help~~~~~~

They say Fire has been slackened greatly so I change my talent to Arcane. Then I reforge my stats to Mastery. However my dps is very low, even lower then what I did by Fire.

And here's how I do the dps.

Rune of Power-Nether Tempest-Arcane Blast x 6-Macro-Arcane Blast-Arcane Missiles-Arcane Barrage-Arcane Blast x 6-Arcane Missiles-Arcane Barrage

The Macro is
    CAST/ Arcane Power
    CAST/ Mirror Image
    CAST/ Alter Time
    CAST/ Presence of Mind
    CAST/ Arcane Blast

Will you please help me find out where the problem is? Thanks very much.
    BTW how many Haste do I neede exatly? Is there any floor?

I can't guarantee, that this is the best rotation, but I've achieved quite decent dps with it:

True for all:
    Keep your bomb up and stay in the Rune of Power

Opening:
    6x Arcane Blast
    1x Macro (AP, Trinkets, AT)
    goto: Burn

Burn:
    Use all Arcane Missile Procs
    Keep 6 Arcane Charges up
    When you reach about 60% mana: Arcane Barrage, goto: Restore

Restore:
    Use Arcan Blast to stack Arcane Charges up
    Use Arcane Missiles procs
    Arcane Barrage
    Try to not use Arcane Blast, when you have more than 3 Arcane Charge stacks
    When you reach about 90% mana: (at this point, AP should be coming off its cooldown) goto: Opening

As for reforge, I use a mastery heavy setup, with haste as second-best stat:
    Crit: If possible, reforge to mastery, else to haste or hit (if you are below 15%)
    Haste: If possible, reforge to mastery, else to hit (if you are below 15%)

Deleted
    Use a different rotation for a heavy mastery build:

6x AB
    Use AP and all trinkets with Alter time when 2 charges of AM are up
    After 6 seconds you get your procs back to use them a 2nd time

After this I hover about 85 - 100 % Mana... basically use the following rotation: AB - Bomb if necessary / AM if rdy / scorch - AB - Bomb if necessary / AM if rdy / scorch etc.

If you hit 100% Mana use 2xAB to get a bit lower... if you drop too low use 2x scorch to get a bit higer again.

Rotation during AP is the same (use our managem here). It is important to glyph AP in order to match AT's cooldown.

In fact you do not drop charges unless you have to bomb. Meljarak, Empress for example.

Please note that you also should consider the first haste-breakpoint (3056) for add ticks of our bombs.

stay and 6-charge and try to never use barrage. scorch if no missile procs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by daydayhyphy View Post
    stay and 6-charge and try to never use barrage. scorch if no missile procs
    Scorch, eh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Scorch, eh?
    Yep Scorch costs 300 Mana and is an 50k non crit or 100 k crit as arcance. It is our filler at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Koltak View Post
    Try to not use Arcane Blast, when you have more than 3 Arcane Charge stacks
    When you reach about 90% mana: (at this point, AP should be coming off its cooldown) goto: Opening
    Thank you so much for your advice. That rotation did improve my dps but I have a question. I got a higher dps by using Arcane Blast to stack 6 Arcane Charges before Arcane Missiles. I think Arcane Missiles will do more harm when there are 6 Arcane Charge stacks. And I made several controlled trials which can prove my point. So why you suggest no Arcane Blastswhen there are more than 3 Arcane Charge stacks? Is that connected to mana?

Deleted
    presumably because AB becomes mana intense at that time and you are trying to regen mana

Try and limit movement as much as possible. Pre-cast RoP's when before you have to move.

Is reading the giant ass "Arcane Guide" sticky really so hard?