Poll: You know what to do...

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Who will corrupt/EMPOWER Garrosh?

If you've been living under a rock, then it will be news to you that we will kill Garrosh at some point in MoP. The question is what will cause him to become so powerful, that you need 10/25 people to take him down? There are several things flowing around, and I personally am hoping for the demon one...

Demonically Empowered (Burning Legion): As it is said, "Garrosh has been doing some bad things under Org", well those bad things include lots of demonic influenced things. This is pointing towards becoming demonically empowered similar to his father Grom Hellscream.

Touched by the Sha (Old Gods): As you see all over Pandaria the Sha are sneaking their magic into just about everything. With someone as hot-headed as Garrosh, perhaps it will be his emotions that cause him to become tainted by the Sha.

Blessing of the Thunder King (Mogu/Divine Bell): Not much is known about the Mogu, other than they ruled with an iron fist, and were lead by the "Thunder King". POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR 5.1 AND BEYOND AHEAD... It is pretty obvious we will confront the Thunder King come 5.2, so maybe he will have an influence over Garrosh's way of leading the Horde?

Combination: Demonically Sha Garrosh... with a bell collar.

Other: Or we will find out the above has NOTHING at all to do with Garrosh, and we are introduced to something new.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    The things under Orgrimmar does not involve anything demonic. It involves a fragment of the Twilights Hammer trying to turn prisoners into elemental ascendants.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Sha of Pride. lol idk
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The things under Orgrimmar does not involve anything demonic. It involves a fragment of the Twilights Hammer trying to turn prisoners into elemental ascendants.
    those "things" werent Garrosh's doing tho.....
    Apprantly they are a splinter group

So it seems we have yet to see what these "things" going down under Org are
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

He wont be corrupted by anything, hes just evil as he is, as for the empower i think it will be the sha.

Deleted
    Sha of Despair.

Sha of Terrible Fan Speculation

10+ Year Old Account
    In the middle of the ocean for 7 months out of the year
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPisthelifeforme View Post
    -snip- If you've been living under a rock, then it will be news to you that we will kill Garrosh at some point in MoP. The question is what will cause him to become so powerful, that you need 10/25 people to take him down? -snip-
    Well seeing as most people that invade the city need about 40 people to take him down (without horde attacking them.) shouldnt the question be:

"Who will weaken Garrosh?"

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demindar View Post
    Well seeing as most people that invade the city need about 40 people to take him down (without horde attacking them.) shouldnt the question be:

"Who will weaken Garrosh?"
    Eh. Lore-wise it just takes one NPC to kill these guys. I mean Kil'jaedan was coming through the Sunwell, Arthas was the Lich King, Deathwing caused the Cataclysm. Garrosh is an Orc with an ego.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Eh. Lore-wise it just takes one NPC to kill these guys. I mean Kil'jaedan was coming through the Sunwell, Arthas was the Lich King, Deathwing caused the Cataclysm. Garrosh is an Orc with an ego.
    Gamewise, Shandris Feathermoon could kill Garrosh, a legion of adventurers, and countless guards coming to his aid by herself before the fun police leashed her. I think, for this reason alone, she should kill the Hellscream whelp in Orgrimmar

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, my honest opnion, you dont really need some power or anythin beefing him up to be a raid boss
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

15+ Year Old Account
    He will get corrupted by a sha, but we won't be able to tell the diffence and then in p2 he will turn elemental overlord uberpower Garrosh mode and finally giga sha.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Gamewise, Shandris Feathermoon could kill Garrosh, a legion of adventurers, and countless guards coming to his aid by herself before the fun police leashed her. I think, for this reason alone, she should kill the Hellscream whelp in Orgrimmar

Hows ashenvale doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathane View Post
    Hows ashenvale doing?
    Splintertree garrison decimated, forced to use demons just to prevent being annihilated (and those demonic plans foiled), Warsong Lumber camp blown up and its labourers slaughtered, all blindside blitzes into the forest have been repelled and defeated. I'd say the Orcs have lost, decisively. What does this have to do with Shandris Feathermoon lolstomping Orgrimmar when she used to go on her strolls from Feralas?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Splintertree garrison decimated, forced to use demons just to prevent being annihilated (and those demonic plans foiled), Warsong Lumber camp blown up and its labourers slaughtered, all blindside blitzes into the forest have been repelled and defeated. I'd say the Orcs have lost, decisively. What does this have to do with Shandris Feathermoon lolstomping Orgrimmar when she used to go on her strolls from Feralas?
    They got to Astranaar, before the players got there and pushed the Horde back.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Splintertree garrison decimated, forced to use demons just to prevent being annihilated (and those demonic plans foiled), Warsong Lumber camp blown up and its labourers slaughtered, all blindside blitzes into the forest have been repelled and defeated. I'd say the Orcs have lost, decisively.
    And people QQ about Alliance "losing".....

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    And people QQ about Alliance "losing".....
    It'd be nice if they bothered to use all this wonderful phasing technology they flapped on about endlessly to show it, for example after you kick the crap out of the Horde attack on Astranaar it disappears, but, the thwarted siege on Maestra's post remains, as does the Warsong cesspit and the Silverwind squatters. Rather than it being phased to victory following the completion of the questlines, I still have to look at disgusting horde eyesores in my fave zone. In Cata, I solved the problem by killing all the NPCs, questgivers, flightmasters and so on, but I really shouldn't have to cause such a zone disruption. Im hardly outside of Pandaria now to bother or care now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    How do you explain the Kor'Kron are now using Warlock magic then?

Garrosh has shown he is willing to do anything to further his war, and I am willing to bet he is being demonically influenced in preparation for the next legion invasion and using whatever weapons he can.

10+ Year Old Account
    His own poor decision making.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account

Entire forest on fire, Huge outposts set up in forest. I think we won.