second wind is retarded

"oh, save cds for 35%"

yeah, try killing a warrior with 25% DR at all times, behind shield wall, while your cds are going.

then you have no cds and still have to deal with 25% DR.

of all the things blizzard could hotfix, why not second wind? its a % based heal which isnt affected by battle fatigue (unlike say, ret/feral/enhance heals)

if anything is a cancer in pvp, be it arena or rbgs, its this stupid ability.

People who casually use words like "retarded" and "cancer" always make me sad.
    Because I might queued with them in one of my next few sessions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel View Post
    There's always, ALWAYS a "huge uproar" about anything Blizz does, usually from people who either don't entirely understand the thing they're complaining about, or refuse to acknowledge that most players are perfectly okay with the current state of affairs. Whenever people complain that they don't listen to feedback it mostly means "they don't listen to ME ME ME".
    My new signature. Thanks.

they also got their burst gutted, i say let them keep their heal.
    Gamers are too obsessed with the death of games. Imagine if all that energy was channeled into the LIFE of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    People who casually use words like "retarded" and "cancer" always make me sad.
    Because I might queued with them in one of my next few sessions...
    Because ones vocabulary is a testament to ones intelligence

OT: Yes, it's quite retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Linzo View Post
    they also got their burst gutted, i say let them keep their heal.

No, their super burst got nerfed but they still have insane burst. They can't hit you with 1 off gcd 300k crit but they can still hit you with 100k+ crits every gcd with cd's up.

Just use the other "second wind is OP" thread. We don't need more than one.