Thread: Then & Now

Then & Now

Morning all,

So after seeing the "makes you think doesn't it" thread I thought I would delve into some old screenshots. Having lost almost all of them from the past 7 years, I was browsing my sent email from years ago and stumbled across a couple. Then it got me thinking how much things have changed since then, from the game itself, to UI's, to computer hardware, monitors! So I thought i'd start a "Then & Now" thread, with as many screenshots as possible (from whenever you started!)

Here you go;

8/7/2006

29/11/12

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9...0412210404.jpg

I look forward to seeing others!

Grr, can't get the second image to Thumbnail!

Gah, anyone able to change that link to something other than crapshack (imgur, for example)? I can never view them properly on my computer.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I had tons of screenshots of when I leveled my paladin during Vanilla. I remember reaching level 50 something and having a sword from Sunken Temple (not the epic one) and thinking it was awesome.

Lost them all when the computer died and I replaced it.

Raids, PvP, TBC, all of it was lost. It's a damn shame.
    I'm not a native English speaker, and yet, I don't suck at English. The argument "English is not my mother tongue" doesn't actually give you an excuse to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    I had tons of screenshots of when I leveled my paladin during Vanilla. I remember reaching level 50 something and having a sword from Sunken Temple (not the epic one) and thinking it was awesome.

It is a huge shame!! Check your old sent emails, and my documents, you might get lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post

You can always restore them from the HDD if you have that old pc around.
    Intel I5-4440 (3.3GHz Boost) | ASROCK B85 Pro4 | 8GB GeIL 1600 MHz DDR3 | Gigabyte Windforce2x GTX 660 OC 2GB GDDR5 | Seagate 1TB SATA 7200rpm 64M | CM Evo Hyper 212 | CM N3000 Black | FSP Raider 550W