Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Blizzard Lore Twitter

You can see these new Blizzard tweets on the front page of MMO Champ. I personally have scrolled through countless tweets to find lore related questions being answered. I have found maybe 1 or 2 at the very most. Why should PVE and PVP focused players get their questions answered while us Lore fans have to wait until they do a big Lore Forum answering questions thing??? I don't have a twitter or a current blizz wow account but I still love the lore. I ask that someone with an account make a forum on the Blizz forums or if you have a twitter tweat the blizz people. Lore fans should not have to wait while other fans are granted their questions.

You can find a few here: https://twitter.com/DaveKosak

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why are these not put on the main page as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    I may be wrong, but I think the tweets they post are all from Ghostcrawler and as he is the Lead Systems Developer, he really does not have much to do with the game lore. As to why they only post his and not Kosak's, I do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by zanzan28 View Post
    Why are these not put on the main page as well?
    I will at some point. Currently burning through older GC tweets to catch up. Anything that is time sensitive goes up though.