[MW] How have you been holding up since 5.1?

Just curious. How has everyone been holding up? What's your "primary" healing you do now?

Deleted
    I've been matching our paladin healer, but I've been dropped to not providing good raid cd's. So im rerolling mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm up there, anything with intense raid damage we still outshine the other classes. the majority of my healing is from hybrid of fistweaving / renewing mist + uplift spam. Soothing/EvM/sutging solely reserved for topping off people for the "Oh shit" phases. Just our raid cd's / Externals that are clearly lacking.
    Last edited by Foxtails; 2012-12-14 at 02:20 PM.

Sig by the amazing Shyama! <Ascension 16/16 H 25man oceanic>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxtails View Post
    I'm up there, anything with intense raid damage we still outshine the other classes. the majority of my healing is from hybrid of fistweaving / renewing mist + uplift spam. Soothing/EvM/sutging solely reserved for topping off people for the "Oh shit" phases. Just our raid cd's / Externals that are clearly lacking.
    By outshine do you mean give a meagre amount of extra healing that doesn't account for the EHP given through their cooldowns? ^_^ if so that's exactly how I feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, any fights with increased damage we really shine, IE Windlord, Elegon, Ambershaper, Garalon. the throughput emience gives combined with our aoe healing is still quite amazing. but i do agree on fights like empress we do lack the EHP due to cd's.

Sig by the amazing Shyama! <Ascension 16/16 H 25man oceanic>

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not doing too bad on heroic progression. However, my raid leader is going to have our shadow priest go disc, and I will be going WW and be the 3rd healer when needed. Disc is just too OP on alot of fights, compared to the raw healing I do as MW.
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyse View Post
    Just curious. How has everyone been holding up? What's your "primary" healing you do now?
    my primary healing is still pretty much the same renewing mists+jab jab uplift ,soothing +enveloping on tank healing fights like protectors or lei shi, how ever im really much more aware of my mana goin down really fast on fights like garalon or tsulong night phase. im 10man raiding so the renewing mists and chi burst nerf didnt really hit me that hard i noticed a small decrease in healing the first week but adjusted really fast and still topping the healing meters in my grp

Yeah I feel like the RM nerf and such hit 25 mans a lot harder then 10 (like only being able to luckily uplift 6-7 people without Thunder CD).

For 10man it really hit us hard but after they fixed renewing going on pets it's playable and good in certain fights like Garalon or Tsulong but honestly my roster has a Paladin and Disc it's boring due to all their absorbs being so strong and I'm often switch to DPS. On the bright side Ascension was really strong for Windwalkers.

10 man. On par with resto shaman, but we're getting destroyed by our disc priest.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

10 man heroics my healing always looks terrible since I'm always partnered with one of the best disc priests in the US ( 2 discs for heroic sheekzer LOL) but since the fix to renewing mist its been about the same as it was pre 5.1. I'm just a lot more careful about my jabbing and try not to go overboard only doing it when I need to pool chi for up coming damage and other then that rely on the chi from renewing mist and expel harm for low damage periods. As much as disc priests destroy my healing numbers I love my disc because combined the both of us do the damage of a pure dps so that's great in most situations.

Log from our farm raid this week. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...um/damageDone/ Dat disc dps.