Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    they all look easy on kill videos lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitamindps View Post
    well after doing heroic amber attempts as survival for a few days my ui was switched around where it would take me a few minutes to set it up to play bm again so i just rolled with survival. normally i play bm

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 03:12 PM ----------

pet getting 1 shot by the boss on this fight is soooo annoying
    If you're talking about moment where echo spawns and one shots your pet...well after few pulls (when I realized it happens all the time) I simply used masters call just before echo spawns and re-send it again.
    Easily avoidable really.
    Serbian <MYST> , Draenor EU

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll never understand why everyone who makes a video game related video, they have themselves on webcam.

Quote Originally Posted by scvd View Post
    I'll never understand why everyone who makes a video game related video, they have themselves on webcam.
    It's the vod from a livestream.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    they all look easy on kill videos lol
    That is not true. On our H wind lord kill it was easier than the kill video I saw. Trust me amber shaper looks very easy and I'll soon know tomorrow.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

LOL surv for garalon. You definately didnt help the raid very much

Quote Originally Posted by Walajanilu View Post
    see dat dere meter?

Deleted
    Ain't it a waste to put black arrows on the legs? You missed most of it's duration.

Quote Originally Posted by zuluslayer View Post
    Ain't it a waste to put black arrows on the legs?
    depends if its either a far leg where melee cannot attack it so it will be alive long, or if im in the weak spot getting double damage

Deleted
    Ok Im Back Shitters Gonna give my thoughts on this video cause Im best hunter eu and totes gosu.

-Ok first thing you why the fuck do you look like you wanna rape a cat on your stream be happy shitter show some emotion and then you might be able to not a downs player in game.

-Not sure why you didn't use barrage if you wanted to go for aoe as its best dps for aoe deeps.

-Also why the fuck do you have all your abilities the size of fucking Godzilla on the left of you screen if you cant see them normally wear some binoculars or some shit you need to watch your char not the side of your screen.

Decent video from a 10 man U.S. shitter but yeah i will post some videos to teach you how to play and the rest of the shitters on mmo-champion.

Be prepared it should arrive before the end of the world.

Yours Truly

Best Hunter EU

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamindps View Post
    see dat dere meter?
    Being high on the meter compared to the rest of the raid doesn't mean you couldn't do far better as BM. Your rogue, mage and ret are just being extremely bad, for whatever reason, that they're losing to a hunter in a sub-optimal spec.
    BM is far better as your pet gains the % dmg modifier on whatever leg it's attacking, which means that even if you're on a "far" leg, 50% of your damage is going to be powered up, instead of, well, zero.

In any case, while I appreciate the whole "hunter videos"-thing, can you try and keep them to one topic in the future? You're just cluttering the forum with a shitton of topics, advertising your videos. I'll merge them in the morning when I wake up, but for future reference, one topic is enough to post all your vids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Being high on the meter compared to the rest of the raid doesn't mean you couldn't do far better as BM.
    I did marginally less than him in my 493 gear, as BM, sitting on the boss the entire fight, letting classes who are good on legs be so. No wonder they need 6 DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Walajanilu View Post
    looking at WoL's there is not much difference between top BM and SV parses in 10HC

Poop, I was hoping you were one of the guys doing the debuff stacking, or at least have the stack counters on the raid frames, would you be able to go over how you guys do debuffs on Lei Shi? Like how many players in the rotation, to what stacks, when to swap, etc.?
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    Poop, I was hoping you were one of the guys doing the debuff stacking, or at least have the stack counters on the raid frames, would you be able to go over how you guys do debuffs on Lei Shi? Like how many players in the rotation, to what stacks, when to swap, etc.?
    http://lockandloadhunter.blogspot.com/ Most recent post goes into detail on Lei Shi

Deleted
    lol'd

10 char

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Being high on the meter compared to the rest of the raid doesn't mean you couldn't do far better as BM. Your rogue, mage and ret are just being extremely bad, for whatever reason, that they're losing to a hunter in a sub-optimal spec.
    BM is far better as your pet gains the % dmg modifier on whatever leg it's attacking, which means that even if you're on a "far" leg, 50% of your damage is going to be powered up, instead of, well, zero.

In any case, while I appreciate the whole "hunter videos"-thing, can you try and keep them to one topic in the future? You're just cluttering the forum with a shitton of topics, advertising your videos. I'll merge them in the morning when I wake up, but for future reference, one topic is enough to post all your vids.
    Part of me is like, well at least they kill it and whatever. Then part of me is like, those poor poor healers. Then part of me is like wtf 112k dps on garalon? Just send your pet to far legs and get 50% boost and do 130k dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Part of me is like, well at least they kill it and whatever. Then part of me is like, those poor poor healers. Then part of me is like wtf 112k dps on garalon? Just send your pet to far legs and get 50% boost and do 130k dps.
    Why the poor healers :P? But yea, BM if you're assigned to legs as a hunter, there's really no reason to do anything else.

Also, I'm gonna slap you with an infraction if you keep spamming your stream here Vitamin. Kill videos are one thing, advertising your stream is a whole other beast. Not allowed. Read rules. Ktx.