Deleted

Group to play with

Hey all,

I've played rift a while ago and had a good time but I quit playing it for some reason.
    Now with SL I'm looking to start playing again. However for me a big part of enjoying a game is the community.
    Basicly I'm looking for a group of people to play with. Preferable people who are new or returning aswell. I'm going to lvl a new character so it would be nice if the others are leveling too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meduvs View Post
    Hey all,

I've played rift a while ago and had a good time but I quit playing it for some reason.
    Now with SL I'm looking to start playing again. However for me a big part of enjoying a game is the community.
    Basicly I'm looking for a group of people to play with. Preferable people who are new or returning aswell. I'm going to lvl a new character so it would be nice if the others are leveling too.
    Press shift + G for the guild finder on your shard keep an eye on the various level channels and check the official Rift forums. There are many guilds and play styles recruiting on all the shards.

Deleted
    Are you EU or NA?

Im on NA and JUST started up again myself (Finished downloading not 12 hours ago). Im playing a level 40 Rogue on Greybriar (NA) if you want to group and level I would be up for that. I DO play during oceanic times as I am from Australia and I was considering actually transferring to the Oceanic server for that purpose but that may not work for you.

Anyway, hit me up and we might be able to level together.

Deleted
    Ah too bad, I'm EU

Deleted
    would of helped you out but im on EU too

I'm not on the Greybriar shard, unfortunately :\ and I already have a guild on the two characters I have on Faeblight.

I wish you luck in finding someone though