Best dps spec at 90

My rogue just hit 90 last sunday i think. Ive been running heroics and getting him geared but its been a slow process compared to when i geared my warr. I was able to get a heroic axe and heroic mace so i went combat. with only a few heroic pieces i pull about 40k on single target and the number varies when its multi target but ive gotten 60-80k. Now these are only dungeons but im wondering what most rogues are running for raiding. i figured i would either go sub or mut for single target and keep combat for cleaving fights. anyone have any suggestions

cleave fights = combat
    single target fights = mutilate/subtlety
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Not Subtlety. When I tried it in an LFR earlier (495 ilvl, 510 MH 504 Sha-Touched OH), it was pulling almost 8k less than advertised on Shadowcraft. Heroic next tier (if it gets no buffs), maybe it will pull on-par with Assassination.

With equal weapons, Assassination is stronger single-target and Combat is better cleaving and AoE-below-6-targets.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

cant really judge it by "xx less than shadowcraft" if you used the website, as its based on a tank and spank fight of x minutes long with 100% uptime on all buffs/debuffs checked off.

but still, sub is a dps loss if played perfectly compared to a similarly geared mutilate build played perfectly.

sub will scale alot with gear in later tiers also i wish there would be a best spec for every fight because i have to switch from spec to spec to get the best performance witch results in spending like 1k gold every night we raid
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

if you get 2.60 weapon drops go combat, if 1.80 go assa.