Ok so, LF addon like locknotes 2 that does not require disable to change talent/glyph

Ive had locknotes for years and years, i love this addon. Problem ive been having with it is that now it requires a disable whenever i want to change glyphs or talents (which is quite often). Locknotes 2 mainly is for pvp, it tells me when important cooldowns are used by enemies (cloak of shadows, bubble, AMZ list goes on and on) as well as telling me important buffs on other players like fear ward. The addon also tells me what i dispel when hitting my dispel button, this makes it so i dont have to watch their char portrait and try and figure out what has been dispelled.

My question is does anyone know an addon that has these same functions that is working properly in game and does not require a disable when you change talents/glyphs?

Any help is much appreciated!

It's not Locknotes that's the problem, it's just Blizzard UI creating "taint" problems, if you get rid of Locknotes, it will blame some other addon, like Bartender 4. Just power through it and reload, there are a boat load of addons that use "local _" in their LUA so chances are quite high you're going to encounter them, even if you are careful about your addon choice.

Ok then it sounds like i should just deal with it :P

One more thing while i got this thread open, the one problem i encounter with locknotes2 is it does not recognize mass spell reflect, does anyone know if i can modify files to add that? Or maybe a light weight addon that tells me when it is up (yes i know there is an animation for it, but i sometimes dont see it :P )

You could probably configure Weak Auras to show you that, but if you want to scan enemies that aren't currently your target, WA will eat up your CPU going through every enemy in your LOS's buffs. If it is on your current target, it's quite simple to track.