485 Mage lf new home..new core 10m spot!

Hello, thanks for taking the time to peek at my post. Currently I am only 4/6 in MV due to the fact that raiding has stopped somewhat in my current guild. I am looking for a raiding guild that is looking to add a skilled mage to their core. I have 6/6 H Firelands, 5/8 H DS experience (never finished DS due to guild transferring off realm and I did not have the money to follow). I am a very dedicated player who pushes himself to know all fights and encounters.

Please add me via battle tag Pestilence #1273 so we can talk in game. I am willing to transfer realm/faction as well if there is a mutual fit.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...loril/advanced
    Last edited by Oloden; 2012-12-14 at 10:17 PM.

I would love to chat with you! We are currently starting up another 10M team. Here is a little about ourselves:

Our guild <Shady Shenanigans> is currently recruiting for exceptional players for our new 10man team!

We are a well-established raiding guild on its permanent home on Gul'dan (US-CST, Chicago datacenter) Horde side with the goal to be Top 200 US and server first in every raiding tier in MoP - we are interested in like-minded raiders. Below are our raiding teams with days/times.

Recruiting for:

Team Double Tap - 10 man: Progression - Forming
    Evening raiding - 6pm - 10pm CST
    Days Tues/Wed/Thurs

Team LandShark - 10 Man: Progression - Forming
    Afternoon Raiding - 1pm - 4pm CST
    Days - Tues/Sun/Mon

Other Teams:

Team Canna BiS - 10man: Progression 6/6 MV 3/6 HoF
    Late-night raiding - 12am-2:30am CST (10pm-12:30am PST, 1am-3:30am EST)
    Days - Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Team Floor Boss - 10 Man: 6/6 MV 4/6 HoF 2/6 HMV
    Late night raiding - 12am - 2:20am CST (10pm - 12:30am PST. 1am-3:30am EST)
    Days - Tues/Wed/Thurs

Team DisneyLandPimpz - 10man: 6/6 MV 6/6 HoF 1/6 ToES 1/6 HMV
    Evening raiding - 9pm-12pm CST (7pm-10pm PST, 10pm-1am EST)
    Days - Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Team BurntCereal - 10man: 6/6 MV 3/6 HoF
    Late-night raiding - 1am-4am CST (11pm-2am PST, 2am-5am EST)
    Weekends - Fri/Sat

We also have alt runs on weekends that are set up based on a first-come, first-served basis. We also welcome socials to join the guild and one of our goals is to have a community feel amidst a serious raiding atmosphere.

If you might be interested in any of the above raid times or in any more info, please contact me or one of the officers on real ID.

My Real ID: izmebe#1812

Good luck in your search!
    Broll on Gul’dan

Red Dragon Society is a late night guild looking for new recruits if you're interested. We raid M-Th 10:15 - 1:30 am PST and are currently 4/6H MSV 25 man
    Hit me up on real id Zofu#1223

10+ Year Old Account
    Fates Requiem is looking to fill a ranged dps slot, we raid Sunday Monday 8-11pm EST we need someone that can always make it to raid times (especially on monday). we are up to the Will of the Emperor and have barely dipped our toes into Heart of Fear. There is probably other important stuff but on to contact info

HeroZero#1578 pupil_pistol@hotmail.com