Page 1 of 2
LastLast

LVL90 Miniature Winter Veil Tree this year?

Does anyone know if there will be a level 90 version of the BOE dagger this year?

Miniature Winter Veil Tree
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=66540

10+ Year Old Account
    They usually update the items each year to match the new level cap and current gear stats. Don't see how this would be any different. Like the brewfest and hallows end holidays, Winter Veil might be different.

Deleted
    No.
    /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by QuizTIC View Post
    Does anyone know if there will be a level 90 version of the BOE dagger this year?

Miniature Winter Veil Tree
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=66540
    If it isn't in wowhead, odds are pretty slim.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    They usually update the items each year to match the new level cap and current gear stats. Don't see how this would be any different. Like the brewfest and hallows end holidays, Winter Veil might be different.

They didn't make LVL90 versions of the Brewfest mace or dagger though.

Didn't see it datamined so probably not.

But they DID put the Headless Horseman's sword to LVL90.

Blizzard didn't want a relatively easy but powerful 476 weapon available so early into MoP. The trinkets were still sub-optimal compared to dungeon drops.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Brewfest didn't have an updated tankard of terror, so this BoE is suspect. I suppose since we're into 5.1 it *could* be upgraded to like 470 or 476 by now, but the only reason the Horseman's blade got an update IMO was because it was BoP

10+ Year Old Account
    It made sense to not have an updated Tankard of Terror, it'd make getting a high ilvl soon too easy. MoP has been out for a while now, there's already a decent number of raiders with weapons better than a possibly updated X-Mas dagger so they might do it. No way of being sure yet though.

Would be interesting to see what they do for it though none the less i hope they do come out

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Blizzard didn't want a relatively easy but powerful 476 weapon available so early into MoP. The trinkets were still sub-optimal compared to dungeon drops.
    yes thats what I thought aswell

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    it exists, ItemID:93625, not found on wowhead, currently 2 of them sitting at AH on Ysondre EU Horde side

http : // i47 . tinypic . com / 6ycfnb . png

(sorry, can't post links)

confirmed, theres one at Stormreaver (EU) AH too

Deleted
    I can confirm that it exists, got it on one of my toons, level 83 hunter.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    can anyone confirm that this can (or not) be upgraded with valor points ? much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    No.
    /10chars
    Yes.

10chars.

Quote Originally Posted by mindsphere View Post
    can anyone confirm that this can (or not) be upgraded with valor points ? much appreciated
    The two screenshots above prove it can't. has no "Upgrade 0/2" tag on it. Which is very fair IMO.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

10+ Year Old Account
    LMAO, got one off some stupid DK for 500g, tossed it up for 100k to start the market price high. So yes, it does exist. Good luck completing the quest on a low lvl char though- the area is CRZ'd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    LMAO, got one off some stupid DK for 500g, tossed it up for 100k to start the market price high. So yes, it does exist. Good luck completing the quest on a low lvl char though- the area is CRZ'd.
    That can be good and bad. Depends if you play on a PvP realm or not. If you don't, CRZ just makes it easier.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.