Challenge Mode Group Composition

So, I've been wanting to get together a Challenge Mode group for my guild. Problem is, I don't know who to take (as we want to go for the gear set, I want the best group possible, and rotate others later).

We're a 10 man guild. All of us are at least 475+ in our mainspecs, and have multiple alts (though I'm the only one willing to use an alt).

For choices, we have:

2 Protection Warriors (One is my alt, he's Fury as well, the other warrior doesn't DPS at all)
    1 Holy Paladin
    1 Restoration/Enhancement Shaman
    1 Arcane/Fire Mage
    1 Restoration Druid
    1 Shadow/Discipline Priest
    1 Feral/Guardian Druid
    1 Brewmaster/Windwalker Monk
    1 Frost Death Knight
    1 Affliction/Demonology Warlock (My main, but I'd prefer to have the CM:G set on my warrior, as I like the look of T2 better).

Now, I was thinking we could use a group consisting of:

1 Protection Warrior (me), 1 Discipline Priest, 1 Enhancement Shaman, 1 Windwalker Monk, and 1 Arcane Mage/Enhancement Shaman (the last ones switching because of time constraints, w/e). I know this isn't the best comp, but some (such as the DK) either have no interest in tanking, or have no gear or experience in those positions. So, some feedback: Would this group be a good one able to get the job done (we're all competent players, so I know we can given time, but is this going to help us get Gold and the armor sets?)

Thanks for the feedback!

I can't think of any standard composition (1 tank, 1 healer, 3 dps) that wouldn't be viable for 9/9 gold; there's only the last boss of SSB that may be a problem without lust (which you have, so that's not an issue).

Most of the easy ones are completely gold doable with a terrible comp, I have 3 golds and we're working on our 4th with an spreist, pally tank, healer shaman, and 2 rogues.

The most important classes i've noticed are having a druid and a dk. They bring a ton of utility, other than that, try to have 2 ranged dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonium View Post
    I can't think of any standard composition (1 tank, 1 healer, 3 dps) that wouldn't be viable for 9/9 gold; there's only the last boss of SSB that may be a problem without lust (which you have, so that's not an issue).

Last boss of SSB can probably be done without lust if you don't use a healer for it. We did it with lust and 4 dps and it was a walk in the park (Actually the only problem we had with SSB were the pulls up to the first boss.

Our comp was Prot. Paladin, RShaman, Mage, Rogue, Hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    My team ran with:

Blood Death Knight
    Holy Paladin
    Frost Mage (Me)
    Frost Death Knight
    Retribution Paladin

We managed to get 9/9 after a couple of months of weekend work.

If your going to run a Mage *Make* him/her go Frost, its fantastic for trash and bosses alike, as well as having much better controlled Burst over the other 2 specs

Posted by niai
    Last boss of SSB can probably be done without lust if you don't use a healer for it. We did it with lust and 4 dps and it was a walk in the park (Actually the only problem we had with SSB were the pulls up to the first boss.

Our comp was Prot. Paladin, RShaman, Mage, Rogue, Hunter.
    Yeah it's usually Tank + 4 dps for Yan-Zhu the Uncasked. I mention lust because we tried getting friends gold in SSB one time with 2 rogues and 1 warlock. Even though we would have quite a bit of time left for the last boss, we didn't have the burst to defeat him before we ran out of players to soak up all the healing beams. Or at least it's what it seemed like; we gave it 1 try only because we were sleepy.