Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tavalus View Post
    The way I see it, from the things you've said you've done, responses to suggestions to things people have given for things to do, and this last response here I'd agree, one doesn't have to play much to finish all the easy to do things in the game. You can fly all over the map in about an hour and get Explorer, you can level a pet to 25 in an couple hours, all the "surface" things of WoW can be done in a relatively short amount of time. If you have no interest in doing the "in-depth" aspects of the game, then you'll need to just wait for them to put in more easy things to knock off in a few minutes for instant gratitude. You say you haven't even found 1 Treasure - so obviously getting Titles isn't something that interests you. You say you have "all the mounts and pets" you want, but don't really say what that entails because obviously you could farm for Ashes, Ony, various dungeon mounts (zg/vp/strat/etc) if you don't have them, you said you've done archaeology "to death" but not stated if you've completed it (again another Title that you may not be interested in getting), there's all the "fluff" items from the rares in MoP, the new pets from old raid instances, so on and so forth. I've got just about 18,000 Achievement points and feel like there's still plenty to do - so it just depends how far below the surface of the game you want to go.
    What in-depth aspects of the game? I've done all the reps to exalted, except shieldwall and that'll happen in a few days. The most in-depth thing would probably be heroic raiding and I'm not much of a raider. And I'm fed up with the bosses anyway at this point. I'm not even bitter that I don't find much to do right now, it's something that happens every expansion.

Also you seem to be confusing me with the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by tavalus View Post
    The way I see it, from the things you've said you've done, responses to suggestions to things people have given for things to do, and this last response here I'd agree, one doesn't have to play much to finish all the easy to do things in the game. You can fly all over the map in about an hour and get Explorer, you can level a pet to 25 in an couple hours, all the "surface" things of WoW can be done in a relatively short amount of time. If you have no interest in doing the "in-depth" aspects of the game, then you'll need to just wait for them to put in more easy things to knock off in a few minutes for instant gratitude. You say you haven't even found 1 Treasure - so obviously getting Titles isn't something that interests you. You say you have "all the mounts and pets" you want, but don't really say what that entails because obviously you could farm for Ashes, Ony, various dungeon mounts (zg/vp/strat/etc) if you don't have them, you said you've done archaeology "to death" but not stated if you've completed it (again another Title that you may not be interested in getting), there's all the "fluff" items from the rares in MoP, the new pets from old raid instances, so on and so forth. I've got just about 18,000 Achievement points and feel like there's still plenty to do - so it just depends how far below the surface of the game you want to go.
    So you're the kind of person who thinks typing /love on critters etc for an achievement is fun.

Like Nindoriel I am not bitter. Personally just curious what others are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Seems like someone didn't dig deeper.
    If the game play isn't compelling, why should he?

10+ Year Old Account
    People who burned out are pretty dumb, you should take your time not rush through all in 1/2 weeks and then be bored for 2 months, that doesn't make any sense at all.
    If you wanne do something, go raiding, Raiding in MoP is actually good, especially the mechanics!
    PVP is a mess but will be fixed soon i hope.

And there is plenty new things added in MoP.
    -Pet Battles.
    -Brawlers.
    -Dailys.
    -Farming.

This xpac isn't really much for casuals, not as much as raiders, try to raid = fun.

On of best raiding xpacs atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

There's a ton of stuff to do in Mists, but if it isn't appealing to you, of course you will be bored faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    If the game play isn't compelling, why should he?
    If the gameplay isn't compelling to him now, I honestly don't see how it ever could have been.

I'm really bored too. It's not that there isn't stuff to do, it's that there isn't anything fun to do. MoP really accents the age of WoW. I'm barely playing outside of raids now and once we're done with this tier, it seems I'll be done with this game for good. A lot of my guild seems to be heading that direction.

what about rare mobs achievements? all killed?

Deleted
    Any badass crafting stuff that might interest you? Some old or new recipes or armor sets?

In vanilla there wasn't that much to do, just took forever to go do it since you had to walk or ride all over the damn place and people seemed to enjoy the game. Fast forward 8 years, there is tons and tons to do which is easily accessed (for the most part) and people complain about being bored. This is too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    If the gameplay isn't compelling to him now, I honestly don't see how it ever could have been.
    Err... Wha? They did their best to force daily grinds down people's throats if they want faction rewards/ some BiS gear. They introduced farming and monster fighting aspects that are both done much better in other games. PvP has been the kind of broken that usually requires the legendary weapons from day one. PvE has just got to the point where the new mechanics are pretty much all rehashes of old - to be fair, with the amount of bosses in the game, that was inevitable eventually. What part is compelling? The lore stuff that you can pretty much sit through once, and then there's no real reason to ever look at it again?

Deleted
    I was one of the "How could you get bored of MoP" people, then I quit a week before 5.1... Got bored.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Have you tried the LFR? It's for people who don't have time for raiding.
    do you actually read thread you reply to ?

Deleted
    Game is boring 'cause you have to actually do something to earn something?

Deleted
    I just occupy my self with other games and other real life activities.

I found myself getting bored in WoW so I turned to playing multiple games : Mark of the Ninja, Orcs must die 1 & 2, GW2, Forge and Scribblenauts Unlimited. Now everytime I play WoW I don't feel so bored and I don't play it for an excessive amount of time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dingobongo View Post
    From a casual perspective, I feel I have nothing left to do. All I do atm is LFR once a week and then cap my VP. My ilvl is currently 485.

I've been done with all reputations for a long time except Anglers and Tillers which I feel no need to do. Done all the exploring achievements, done archeology to death. Beaten all the pet masters and have 7 level 25 pets. Soloed every pre-cata raid. Done with Explorer and Loremaster. Done all the scenarios too much. Got all the mounts and pets I want. Got the transmog stuff I want.

All I can think of is raids, which I wouldn't have time for, or PvP. I haven't done any casual PvP since WotLK. Bgs with bots suck.

So yeah, wondering what others are doing right now. I might have to level an alt after all.
    if your bored of wow you could go get the golden mmo triangle secretworld/swtor/gw2 as they are all f2p without subs nowdays

so far in mop i been lvling all classes to 90 and i be hitting 90 with my last class monk today yay

Deleted
    I'll AFK in Stormwind all day, then as soon as tuesday comes I end up spending 4 hours doing upwards of 40 dailies just to get my coins which will reward me with nothing yet again Raiding's still fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by killidan View Post

The worst of all tho is there is no warcraft in wow anymore. It's World of Pandacrap. My beloved Warcraft was removed from the game.
    This argument is just so tired and hackneyed. Let me guess, you were playing World of Warcraft before to reinforce your sense of maturity, right?

Because anthropomorphic walruses, space satyrs, minotaurs, avian things ripped from The Dark Crystal, or candle-worshipping rodent men are so much more realistic and profound than "pandacrap." Get a new line, bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dingobongo View Post
    From a casual perspective, I feel I have nothing left to do. All I do atm is LFR once a week and then cap my VP. My ilvl is currently 485.

I've been done with all reputations for a long time except Anglers and Tillers which I feel no need to do. Done all the exploring achievements, done archeology to death. Beaten all the pet masters and have 7 level 25 pets. Soloed every pre-cata raid. Done with Explorer and Loremaster. Done all the scenarios too much. Got all the mounts and pets I want. Got the transmog stuff I want.

All I can think of is raids, which I wouldn't have time for, or PvP. I haven't done any casual PvP since WotLK. Bgs with bots suck.

So yeah, wondering what others are doing right now. I might have to level an alt after all.
    You can always join a casual raiding guild, maybe even 25.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.