491 Resto Shaman LF New Raiding Guild

Hey everyone, my guild just broke up i'm looking for a new raiding guild. Horde or alliance does not matter to me whatsoever. I have 6/6 MSV normal exp and 4/6 HoF experience. I have also killed Stone dogs on heroic.

I am available to raid 3 days a week. Tues/Wed/Thursday works best for me but I could do Sunday as well. I'd prefer to raid 3 days a week but 4 days a week until progression is over is okay.

I can raid from 8 CST - 12AM CST.

I want to compete for first on the server. I am dedicated to raiding and love to progress. My toon is 491 ilvl. I have a decent enhance offspec or can perform well as ele in my resto gear.

I'd like to join a guild that has been around a while. I recently transferred to a guild at the end of Cataclysm in order to compete for server first. After a few member changes, the guild fell apart.

I want a guild that is as dedicated to raiding as I am. I do my dailies, log on each day, and min/max in order to get the best out of my character.

Please leave contact information here or a website where I can app. I'd prefer the guild have most of H MSV done and most of the normal modes done. I have not progressed into these fights in my guild, but I do know the fights.

Sorry for the wall of text, but thanks for reading.

****We need your class/spec for a CORE raid spot****

Chosen US 81, currently 7/16HM, 16/16N T14 - 3 Nights a Week Raiding Schedule.

<Chosen> is a 25m hard mode progression guild on the Alliance side of Ner'zhul. We finished Firelands 7/7 HM & Dragon Soul 8/8 HM.

We raid M/T/Th from 6pm to 10pm pst ( 9pm - 1:00am EST). Loot is distributed via a loot council system that awards items based purely on player performance/attendance.

--------------------------------------------------------

High Need:
    • Holy Pally
    • DPS Warr
    • Resto Druid
    • Feral Druid
    • Balance Druid
    • Ret pally
    • Elemental Shaman
    • Enhancement Shaman
    • Disc/Holy Priest
    • Resto Sham
    • Mage
    • Hunter
    • MW Monk

** Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current class needs. **

What <Chosen> Brings to You:

• A raiding core that has been together for multiple years starting from the previous
    expansion with players from multiple top 50 US guilds.
    • An environment where performance is valued above all else.
    • Like minded, progression oriented raiders.
    • Repairs, gems and enchants are provided by the guild bank to raider ranked players.
    • You will be recruited for a core raiding spot in the guild, not for the bench.

What is needed from you:

• You should be, above all else, motivated to kill heroic bosses.
    • Your attendance needs to be at least 90%. You will be an integral part of our raid group
    and not recruited for the bench.
    • Know your class. DPS: Always be able to put out the maximum amount of damage your
    class/gear is capable of. Healers: If a fight calls for seven healers, be motivated to
    attempt it with four or five.
    • Quickly be able to understand new fight mechanics. This current tier of raiding introduces
    mechanics that haven't been seen in previous tiers, your goal is to master them in the
    least possible number of attempts.
    • You must be able to receive constructive criticism. Everyone makes mistakes, what will
    set you apart from other players is the ability to recognize a problem and be able to work
    through it.

If you're interested in joining <Chosen> apply at www.chosennerzhul.com. Also contact us through realid at: scottyj117@hotmail.com

<Pandemonium> of Windrunner (PvE-PST)
    Premier US Weekend Raiding Guild
    Currently Ranked US #52 [6/6H MSV, 4/6H HoF, 4/4N TES]

Our goals are set very high and we expect you to have that same expectation for the guild, should you choose to apply and are accepted. We are looking for players that want to do hard modes and experience everything the game has to offer in its current form. However, we are not looking for players who ONLY raid to down bosses, but ones that are personable and will be an asset to our roster - when we raid, we raid efficiently and effectively, but most importantly, to have fun. We are a guild that offers stability, effective leadership, competitive progression and a group of like-minded players who love to have a good time on a light raiding schedule.

We are recruiting exceptional, dedicated players that are looking for top finishes in the US/World in Tier 14 and beyond. We're currently 6/6 in Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic and 4/6 in Heart of Fear (25). For more information, especially regarding our past traditions of success [including 8/8 25H DS completed at 5%, later 0%; LK 25H; etc] please visit our WoWProgress Page:

►We have limited recruitment of the following classes but will consider ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPLICATIONS:

Physical DPS Needed:
    -- Enh Shaman
    -- Monk DPS
    -- Warrior DPS

Healers:
    -- Shaman

Casters:
    -- Shadow Priest
    -- Mage
    -- Hunter

Again, at this moment we have limited recruitment. We are really looking for solid, competitive players, wanting to compete for a raid spot, and prove that they are excellent applicants, and that they will be assets to the guild.

If you're interested in applying, please have experience in current and old content as we are ideally looking for seasoned players who know what it takes to make a top-end guild. World of Logs are compulsory for consideration on your application. **Also, all positions are full-time, core raid positions (assuming you pass trial). Be Awesome.

►Here’s some key information about the guild:

★ Raiding schedule is Friday through Sunday, 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM PST. You are expected to be at all raids and be able to maintain 95% attendance, no problem.

★ Loot is distributed through an Officer-Based Loot Council based on a myriad of criteria. Generally speaking, we mainly focus on distributing loot based on performance and attendance (combined) and have found that our loot council is extremely effective in distributing loot without the hassle of dumb drama.

★ We’re very serious about creating an atmosphere that will foster top end progression on a casual raid schedule, thus, we expect you:

• To theorycraft and research not only your class, but encounters and make sure that you are playing as optimally as possible. This should be second nature and something you enjoy.
    • To maintain top-end performance as a trial and beyond.
    • To participate in strategy discussions before raid (on forums) so that we are able to ensure that we are putting together the most optimal strategy.
    • To have a progression oriented attitude such that you always come to raid hungry, yearning and itching to down the new, next boss and give it your full 110% effort.
    • To enjoy yourself - at the end of the day, this is just a game. We want to have a good time and enjoy ourselves, and you should too.

★ We do enjoy our offnights, however, some of us itch to be together then too. It's worth mentioning that we are a guild of many MMO's and interests, and so, if: Alt Runs, Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas, Diablo III, Starcraft II, or other MMO’s are within your interests, then you are more than welcomed to participate.

If the above interests you and is something that you wish to immerse yourself into, please do not hesitate to visit our website and apply today:

Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, you may add our recruitment officer and GM, Monkx (Macxx#1809) on battletag, or myself as well Tegaru#1265, or feel free to contact any of the officers in-game: Tegaru, Monkx, Berdysan, Lemongrab, Nenavora.

Serenity Now, resides on H-Stormreaver.

Our 10M core is currently 16/16 N, 1/16 H. Our raid schedule is Mon-Wed 8-12server (central)

Feel free to drop a pm w/ any of the following officers in game for details.

Nekked
    Booka
    Highbeam
    Sgtcomic
    Thornyy

10+ Year Old Account
    [H][Arthas] <Static> (Wed/Thurs/Fri 8:45-9:30 EST)

16/16 Normal
    9/16 Heroic

www.staticraid.com

RealID:
    virbitsky.nick@gmail.com
    wowmmoftw@gmail.com

Tortured is a 7 year old Horde PvE progression raiding (25m) guild on Skywall US server. We're looking for good, mature people to beef up our roster and get back to 25m raiding. All classes are encouraged to apply, we especially need healers of all kinds.

Our current raid schedule:

Monday ~ 6:00 - 8:30pm server
    Wednesday ~ 6:00 - 8:30pm server
    Thursday ~ 6:00 - 8:30pm server
    (Skywall is a Pacific time zone server.)

If interested please apply at www.TorturedGuild.org.

Thanks for reading!

Heya, Peaches!

I'm with <Ravenfails Finest> of Ravencrest, and we're currently looking actively for an Ele/Resto shaman to round out our core 10-man team. We're currently 16/16 Normal, and 9/16 Heroic, with plans to push hard for more Heroic kills.

Our current raid schedule is:

Monday: 8:30 - 12:30 Eastern
    Tuesday: 8:30 - 12:30 Eastern
    Wednesday: 8:30 - 12:30 Eastern

(we're also talking of swapping raid nights/times around a little to help everyone's schedule a bit more)

Those are the basics, plain and simple. If you're interested and would like to chat, feel free to add my BattleTag (Strakh#1358) and talk business in-game. I also stopped by your server and left you a little message, just in case :P

Hope to be hearing from you!

US 7th 25m !

Short ...

Simple ...

&

To the point ...

<Duality> is now recruiting for our 25man raids. The guild has been around for a while and has stood strong since its origin. We finished Tier 13 at a US 56th 25m ranking WHILE ONLY RAIDING 3 DAYS A WEEK ... not long after – we finished the first Tier in MoP at a US7th standing !!! WE JUMPED 50 SPOTS !!!!

We are looking to add only the best of the best to our ranks whether your class is needed or not. You can expect us to be a hardcore and highly competitive guild. We recently added a 5th day to our roster for the next tiers to come in order to hold our own in the top 10US bracket. We do a lot of things out of raids such as Alt Runs, Sales, Rbg’s, and try to attain those nerd points. Our players are comprised of some of the best … so we need more like minded players to push hard for Tier 15.

!!! Current Progression: 16/16H !!! – US6th Heroic SHA !

What you can expect from our guild:

Competitive DPS

Progression Minded Individuals

Active community outside of RAID!!!

HARD PUSH DURING PROGRESSION !!!

Altoholics

We are on Zul'jin Horde, a PvE server that runs on EST time zone with a horde to alliance ratio of 1 to 0.96 on the Chicago Data-server.

We raid Sunday – Thursday from 7:30 to 11:30 EST. (During Progression)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/142619/

This is a link to our logs on World of Logs. I encourage you to have a look at them and if you feel that you can outperform any of our members on a consistent basis we would love to hear from you via real ID or application.

If interested, or if you have questions, please contact:

Main: Nostramonk/Nostradamuz @ Zul'jin
    Real Id: wowemail0307@gmail.com

Main: Hightìmes (alt+0236) @ Zul'jin
    Real Id: justingillo@gmail.com

or

Apply at our website:

http://duality-guild.enjin.com/

We're 8/16H and looking to add a healer - I'd love to chat with you more to see if there is a fit.

Here is some info, feel free to contact me via BattleNet (Vaxum#1526) or email (pdrayton at gmail dot com) for more details.
    --
    Adapt is 8/16H (5/6H MV, 3/6H HoF, 4/4 ToES) and looking to add 1-2 great players to the roster. The ideal candidate will knock our socks off with their execution and output on progression content, demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of their class, and help improve the people around them through their positive attitude and team-first outlook.

A little more about the guild - we are a mature, drama-free 25-man guild with a long, stable history. Formed during Wrath from a set of folk who had been playing together casually since BC, we had solid 25-man progression during Cataclysm, capturing almost all server 1st 25-man kills and ending the expansion at US 128. During Mists we have continued this trend, clearing normal mode content the week of release, ranking in the top 100 for US 25-mans, and improving with each new kill.

All of this is accomplished on a relatively light schedule - we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. There is also plenty to do outside of raids - our guild is home to many high-playtime folk, there are multiple social/alt runs during the week, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements/dailies, run LFR for ranks & to test things out, do retro raids or pet/mount runs, etc.

Check us out at http://adaptguild.com or contact me via BattleNet at Vaxum#1526.

<Pandemonium> of Windrunner (PvE-PST)
    Premier US Weekend Raiding Guild
    Currently Ranked US #45 [6/6H MSV, 4/6H HoF, 4/4N TES]

Our goals are set very high and we expect you to have that same expectation for the guild, should you choose to apply and are accepted. We are looking for players that want to do hard modes and experience everything the game has to offer in its current form. However, we are not looking for players who ONLY raid to down bosses, but ones that are personable and will be an asset to our roster - when we raid, we raid efficiently and effectively, but most importantly, to have fun. We are a guild that offers stability, effective leadership, competitive progression and a group of like-minded players who love to have a good time on a light raiding schedule.

We are recruiting exceptional, dedicated players that are looking for top finishes in the US/World in Tier 14 and beyond. We're currently 6/6 in Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic and 5/6 in Heart of Fear (25). For more information, especially regarding our past traditions of success [including 8/8 25H DS completed at 5%, later 0%; LK 25H; etc] please visit our WoWProgress Page:

►We have limited recruitment of the following classes but will consider ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPLICATIONS:

Physical DPS Needed:
    -- Enh Shaman
    -- Monk DPS
    -- Warrior DPS

Healers:
    -- Shaman

Casters:
    -- Shadow Priest
    -- Mage
    -- Hunter

Tanks (One of two MAIN TANK positions):
    -- Death Knight
    -- Druid
    -- Paladin
    -- Warrior

Again, at this moment we have limited recruitment. We are really looking for solid, competitive players, wanting to compete for a raid spot, and prove that they are excellent applicants, and that they will be assets to the guild.

If you're interested in applying, please have experience in current and old content as we are ideally looking for seasoned players who know what it takes to make a top-end guild. World of Logs are compulsory for consideration on your application. **Also, all positions are full-time, core raid positions (assuming you pass trial). Be Awesome.

►Here’s some key information about the guild:

★ Raiding schedule is Friday through Sunday, 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM PST. You are expected to be at all raids and be able to maintain 95% attendance, no problem.

★ Loot is distributed through an Officer-Based Loot Council based on a myriad of criteria. Generally speaking, we mainly focus on distributing loot based on performance and attendance (combined) and have found that our loot council is extremely effective in distributing loot without the hassle of dumb drama.

★ We’re very serious about creating an atmosphere that will foster top end progression on a casual raid schedule, thus, we expect you:

• To theorycraft and research not only your class, but encounters and make sure that you are playing as optimally as possible. This should be second nature and something you enjoy.
    • To maintain top-end performance as a trial and beyond.
    • To participate in strategy discussions before raid (on forums) so that we are able to ensure that we are putting together the most optimal strategy.
    • To have a progression oriented attitude such that you always come to raid hungry, yearning and itching to down the new, next boss and give it your full 110% effort.
    • To enjoy yourself - at the end of the day, this is just a game. We want to have a good time and enjoy ourselves, and you should too.

★ We do enjoy our offnights, however, some of us itch to be together then too. It's worth mentioning that we are a guild of many MMO's and interests, and so, if: Alt Runs, Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas, Diablo III, Starcraft II, or other MMO’s are within your interests, then you are more than welcomed to participate.

If the above interests you and is something that you wish to immerse yourself into, please do not hesitate to visit our website and apply today:

Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, you may add our recruitment officer and GM, Monkx (Macxx#1809) on battletag, or myself as well Tegaru#1265, or feel free to contact any of the officers in-game: Tegaru, Monkx, Berdysan, Lemongrab, Nenavora.