1. #1
    Field Marshal Cedande's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    70

    LF battletags to check for rare spawns CS

    Just looking for people to add to check for rare spawns, my battle tag is Nightshade#1244, send a request if you're interested.

  2. #2
    High Overlord Mibzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedande View Post
    Just looking for people to add to check for rare spawns, my battle tag is Nightshade#1244, send a request if you're interested.
    What rares are you looking for?
    How would adding other people's battletag help your quest on rare spawns?

  3. #3
    Mechagnome Sanguinezor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Grim Batol
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedande View Post
    Just looking for people to add to check for rare spawns, my battle tag is Nightshade#1244, send a request if you're interested.
    This is in the wrong place and will get locked.
    Use this thread to LFM for CRZ

    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...evement-Groups


    Quote Originally Posted by Totenpæl View Post
    What rares are you looking for?
    How would adding other people's battletag help your quest on rare spawns?
    Either he is looking for the Glorious rares or Rares for pet battles or Relic Hunter rares or Glorious Rare Rare vanity drops.

    He wants to CRZ to low pop realms where rares aren't as farmed as they are on high pop realms.
    There is no benefit for you to take his battletag. It is purely beneficial to him
    CRZ leeching
    Last edited by Sanguinezor; 2012-12-21 at 09:10 AM.

  4. #4
    i would just lurk around the area's were the rare's spawn you still lack. either farming stuff in boredom or fishing.

    you dont require a low pop realm for it, i finished it a few days ago on a high pop realm without much issues. (i only had trouble getting the last one, Scritch cause he's farmed for the peace pipe he drops. in all other cases in often managed too kill 1-3 rare's in a row when they spawned in a zone)

  5. #5
    Mechagnome Sanguinezor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Grim Batol
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    i would just lurk around the area's were the rare's spawn you still lack. either farming stuff in boredom or fishing.

    you dont require a low pop realm for it, i finished it a few days ago on a high pop realm without much issues. (i only had trouble getting the last one, Scritch cause he's farmed for the peace pipe he drops. in all other cases in often managed too kill 1-3 rare's in a row when they spawned in a zone)
    He was not specific on which rares he is hunting.

  6. #6
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,571
    Closed. There is a sticky that can be found here

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •