Question External IP wth?

Good morning all,

Since I find it really important ill go straight to the question : I am trying atm to log in with my account from my local net cafe but a message appears in the loading screen "Your external IP has changed plz realogin".I have tried many times but nothing happened.Anyone has any idea what this may be? I am playing from home but everything is ok there.please help!

P.S I come from Greece and I found a contact phone number for Greece anyone knows if its still working or?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like Coin Lock has kicked in, this will happen when the game notices your IP address has changed and will lock the account, normally you should still be able to log in but be unable to do anything like trade, buy/sell stuff etc

It's mostly an anti-hack device, normally an e-mail is sent to the address you used to register when signing up with a code to unlock the coin lock

Like i said though, it normally does allow you to log in but with coin lock on, not sure if that's the issue you have from the cafe

Deleted
    It does this when you try to use phone internet with tethering, or a internet dongle too.

So any suggestions so i can play from net cafe too? I mean i have to contact som1 to change something or?

i keep getting this from home and no idea why its happening. I log in on the same pc- from the same location every day and all i get on Every character is coinlocked with this message appearing once every day on my first logged in character.

No idea why

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeire View Post
    i keep getting this from home and no idea why its happening. I log in on the same pc- from the same location every day and all i get on Every character is coinlocked with this message appearing once every day on my first logged in character.

No idea why
    Could mean someone else is trying to log on to your account from another location (Hacker). Check you've not been keylogged (scan your system) Coin lock shouldn't trigger unless foreign IP's are trying to access your account. Working as intended, last note make sure you use a different password for your e-mail and game or it defeats the purpose of coin lock.

This happens to me as I use my phone from time to time as a hotspot if I go over my mobile broadband's bandwidth. There are a couple routes you can take with this:
    1) Call customer service and get them to remove the IP check from your account. You have to call so you can verify your account. They won't do it otherwise.
    2) This is what I do - but this will differ since you're at an internet cafe: More often than not turning my phone off and restarting it works 8/10 times and just doing it repeatedly. I know this isn't directly related to your issue but thought I'd post it since some others might be curious and there isn't a whole lot of info out on what to do if you're like me and have a difficult time calling during Customer Service's business hours.

I called Riot and after my account verivication they removed my IP security and works fine now.Thx a lot for your help ppl!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeire View Post

No idea why
    Coinlock is based on the IP address - if you connect from a new IP address, you get coinlocked. A coinlocked account should receive and email with the unlock code - to the OP, check your email!

To Jeire, it's also possible that your ISP is changing the IP address assigned to your modem every day. This isn't common, but isn't unheard of. Check the site www.whatismyip.com to see what your IP address is today, and keep a list to see if it changes day-to-day.