Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    1 to =, I use a mouse with a numpad on the side so I just have my ctrl,alt and shift modifiers.

Here is a screenshot of my keybinds.

Now don't laugh because I have vanish on 1. I can't get used to anything else, been using the same binds since I started playing

Won't bother listing them all as I've got up to 70 binds as Unholy. But I use all the buttons between...
    esc - f8
    § - 6
    Tab - Y
    Caps - H
    < - N

Most of them being used with alt, and only a few with shift/ctrl.

Oh and some mouse buttons. like everyone else i guess, but i assume most ppl pref shift over alt

As Frost I got one bind.

1 2 3 4 5 q e r t s f g z x c v $
    Shift + 1 2 3 4 q w e r t a s d f z x c v $
    Ctrl + 1 2 3 4 q w e r t a s d f
    Alt + 1 2 3 q w e r

Missing a few, I'm basically capped on the standard UI .
    Last edited by Nigeldruid; 2012-12-17 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tbm13 View Post
    So guys I see alot of you use your scroll wheel. My question is how do you zoom in/out other then your scroll wheel? I tried to bind the scroll wheel, but found myself needing to zoom in/out more and more so had to revert it. Whats a good solution that you guys have found? Or do you all just leave your camera where it is?
    I usually rebind it to page up/down (the mouse wheel still works if you hover over chat btw)

by the way guys how do you bind section sign it's not even on my keyboard ... is that some european thing?

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    I usually rebind it to page up/down (the mouse wheel still works if you hover over chat btw)

by the way guys how do you bind section sign it's not even on my keyboard ... is that some european thing?
    Yeah, we got the section sign left for 1 §,1,2,3,4,5
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

if i am not used to modfiers, i have to get used to modifiers. are there any other ways?

A good way to learn is to start an alt and force yourself to bind the setup you'd like to get used to. It will be just as uncomfortable as any other way, but leveling characters don't have high performance requirements and learn abilities very slowly, so it's forgiving of mistakes.

Start with adding shift modifiers. If you have movement keys on WAD or ESF, your little finger should be able to comfortably sit on shift. It takes some practice, but it should come naturally after a while.

Deleted
    q e r t f g z x c v b n 1 2 3 4 5 ` and shift as modifier with all those plus f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 and my 3 side mouse buttons.

` 1 2 3 4 5
    q e r t
    f g
    z x c v b
    have stuff bound to 11 of the 12 buttons on the pad of my G600
    mouse up, mouse down

shift + command modifiers for almost all binds (except mouse buttons). yeah command, i have a mac =O

mostly arena target/focus/party macros, im sure many people could get by on less.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I usually don't answer keybind questions... because I do things VERY differently than most people, and tend to find my keybinds worthless for their playstyle (and vice versa).

I'm old enough to pre-date mice on computers. My first computer with a mouse, the mouse went on the LEFT side of the keyboard (even though I'm right-handed) because that way I could have paper/pen on the right side of the keyboard. Yes, paper/pen; pipe down, youngsters.

Since I've always moused left-handed (again, despite being right-handed), the first thing I have to do in any video game is completely remap all the keys...

IIf you need to learn how to use modifiers, just join a BG/Dungeon and learn it that way Force you self to learn them, and in a couple of days you'll master them!
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Tab,q,w,e,r,t and S is my movement. mouse to steer
    then 1-12 on naga then shift 1-6 on naga trinket is my middle mouse button.
    I used to click every thing and ive got abit better should try to shift more stuff but im really happy witht he binds ive made

1: Arcane Shot, shift: multi-shot, ctrl: petassist/attack, alt: pvp trinket
    2: Explosive Shot, shift: Hawk/Cheetah/pack aspect aspect, ctrl: petpassive/call pet
    3: Concussive shot, shift: Barrage/Glaive, ctrl: mend pet
    4: Serpent Sting, alt: Widow Venom, shift: direbeast
    5: Black Arrow, shift: call BMpet2/Boar pet
    T: Trap Launcher Toggle , shift:mod shadowmeld, ctrl: Flying mount
    Q: Hunter's mark, shift: misdirect macro
    E: Cobra shot, shift: Feign Death, ctrl: ground mount
    R: readiness, shift: flare, ctrl: snake trap
    WASD : moving/strafing
    F: Frost Trap, shift: ice trap, ctrl: dismiss pet
    G: Detterence, shift: roar of sacrifice
    X: Disengage, shift: Exhiliration, alt: bandage
    C: tranqshot, shift: master's call, ctrl: Spirit Mend arena mate, alt: arena mate master's call
    V: Scatter shot, shift: scatter focus, ctrl: call petwolf/BM pet1
    B: Explosive Trap, shift: open bags
    \: Spirit Mend self
    f1: Vent key
    f2: Arena mate roar of sacrifice
    Leftmouse: target
    Rightmouse: moving
    Middle mouse: Silencing shot/Binding Shot/Wyvern Sting, shift: focus silencing/wyvern, ctrl: Camouflage, alt: focus target
    Mouseleftsidebutton1: Stampede, Shift:Rapid fire, ctrl: Murder of crows
    mouseleftsidebutton2: Kill shot, shift: lynx rush, ctrl: blink Strike
    Mwheelup: zoom in, Shift: focus arena1; ctrl: Parachute/engi cloak, Alt: action page up
    Mwheeldown: zoom out, shift: focus arena2, ctrl: rocket boost, alt: action page down
    space: jump ffs, shift: Druid symbiosis dash
    Last edited by Natrak; 2012-12-18 at 11:05 PM.

Strafe [ W R ]
    Forward [ E ]
    Keybound abilities [ A S D F F G H Z X C V B Q T Y ] [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] (shift/ctrl and alt{remapped to caps-lock} modifiers)

Targeting Macro Binds [Tab{Arena 1}, Shift Tab{Arena 2}, Ctrl Tab{Arena 3}]
    Focus Macro Binds `(the key next to 1) [` , Shift ` , Ctrl `] For setting Arena 1-3 as focus target
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2012-12-18 at 11:11 PM.

`12345qwertasdfzv f1+f2 strafe, mouse to move

how to remap alt to capslock?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoneimal View Post
    how to remap alt to capslock?
    http://keytweak.en.softonic.com/

q-e-r-t-f-c-v-b-1-2-3-4-5 all with shift/ctrl/alt (alt mod is binded to my mouse sidebutton #1)
    mouse sidebutton # 2 with shift/ctrl
    mousewheel up-mousewheel down-g-` without mods

All in all 59 binds. Imo such an amount of binds shouldn't be needed - GW2 have a real fluid gameplay with only 10-15 active keybinds, in dota 2 you need even less but both games have a nice amount of depth.

Edit: forgot x with all mods, and F1 F2 for mounts so 65 binds. heh...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyaldee View Post
    q-e-r-t-f-c-v-b-1-2-3-4-5 all with shift/ctrl/alt (alt mod is binded to my mouse sidebutton #1)
    mouse sidebutton # 2 with shift/ctrl
    mousewheel up-mousewheel down-g-` without mods

All in all 59 binds. Imo such an amount of binds shouldn't be needed - GW2 have a real fluid gameplay with only 10-15 active keybinds, in dota 2 you need even less but both games have a nice amount of depth.

Edit: forgot x with all mods, and F1 F2 for mounts so 65 binds. heh...
    Well, if you're using all those 65 binds, then I assume you got a bunch of macros? Doubt any class got that many spells to hold in order ^^