Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    I really don't get this obsession some people have with what loot other people get in LFR. Who cares what other people got? You didn't get it and you're just going to cry about it if you see what other people got.

This is one of those times that Blizzard is absolutely 100% right. All this would do is turn, "I've been doing TotES every week for a month and using three coins on the Sha and I haven't gotten my axe! This isn't fair!" to "I've been doing TotES every week for a month and using three coins on the Sha and I haven't gotten my axe! I just saw four people get the axe in my last run! THIS IS BULLSHIT BLIZZARD!"

I agree with this, the LFR loot is working fine as it prevents loot drama. "My gears better I deserve that loot more than you do scrub!" Which is how half these people act. As if because they are doing better DPS or in better gear some how makes them more deserving and a priority over everyone else. It's really quiet nauseating to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarchers View Post
    You guys always plug the WoWDB Profiler addon in your posts, but it is really buggy and causes problems for most people I know. I'd have no problem running it if it didn't crash chunks of my UI all the time.
    First news I've heard of there being problems with it, and I've been using it since day 1. Have you or your friends tried submitting feedback on the addon's web page?
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by nightmarchers View Post
    You guys always plug the WoWDB Profiler addon in your posts, but it is really buggy and causes problems for most people I know. I'd have no problem running it if it didn't crash chunks of my UI all the time.
    We try and fix any issues quickly, but if you don't give us any error messages we can't fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    We will soon be applying a hotfix that causes level-25 pets to no longer “steal” experience from your lower-level pets. Previously, if you had a level-3 and level-25 pet grouped together for a battle, the XP earned would be shared between the two at the end. This resulted in some players doing what they could to kill off their level-25 pet so the level-3 pet would get all of the experience. You no longer need to worry about this as the level-3 pet will now receive 100% of the XP that’s earned, so long as it has participated in at least one round of combat.

Now thats a good news. I always had too skip the turn so my low lvl pet could get 3000xp instead of only 1500.
    Well, although the official blue post sounds like it was hotfixed I can say that I still only got 50% of the xp today....unless I killed the higher level pet off. They should just give the experience to all pets that were actively involved in a won fight....regardless of them dying or not. And then they should up the experience gained in normal pet battles by 100%(possibly as some kind of buff for tamers that already have a bunch of high level pets).
    Right now players are more or less forced to go for the dailies and have the tamers kill 2 of their pets so the third one gets about 2-4k xp....even if they have to fight the same fight 4 times to force their luck. This is still a whole lot faster than trying to fight wild pets(okay, wild pets are no real challenge....but the tamers ain't a challenge for experienced players with a zoo either. They just get challenging if you want to level a third pet with it and have to kill 2 off).

Deleted
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzzz View Post
    Its a yes and no to this one.

Lets say the dmg is 100 before nerf.
    That means they can do 200 dmg in 12 sec with the 6 sec detonation time
    They nerf it with 20% but lower the detonation time with 33%
    That means they are able to do 3 times 80 dmg in 12,thats 240 dmg instead of 2 times 100
    in 12 sec.
    So if they can get it off 3 times in a row real fast,its a buff (must be good for PVE),
    but hoping they cant for PVP.
    Sad Warlock
    Last edited by mmocc18b704ca8; 2012-12-16 at 09:03 AM.