10+ Year Old Account

Anyone able to have a look at the parts i'm planning to get and see if its all good t

Hello, so i'm building my first gaming computer and i'v planned a list of stuff that i'm thinking of getting. I already have a case so i'm really wanting to see if it will all fit. But here is the parts and please tell me if i'm missing something important.

NOTE: I was planning to get water cooling. But i had a feeling it won't fit so i chose a fan. If you guys think i can put watercooling in please let me know.

My case so far: Raidmax Seiran - http://www.raidmax.com/chassis/seiran.html

MoBo: ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813131818

GPU1: EVGA Superclocked GTX 680 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814130769

GPU2: EVGA Superclocked GTX 680

PSU: Corsair HX1050 CMPSU-1050HX - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817139034

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835103099

CPU: Intel i7 3770k Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 64MB 1TB Solid State: Samsung 830 Series MZ-7PC128 128GB RAM: CORSAIR
    Dominator Platinum 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 Desktop Memory Model CMD16GX3M4A1866C9

So what you guys think? I just need to know if its all going to fit and if so can i fit in watercooling while using that case?
    Thanks so much for your time

EDIT!!: SORRY! just realized i made the title too big! What i am wondering is if my parts that i chosen will fit in the case i have and just wondering if the comp is going to blow up or whatever.. don't care about price and not looking for other deals etc.. Just wanting to know if my comp will work with all these parts without breaking and too actually see if the case i have will fit it all and if so if it can fit water cooling?
    Last edited by Elpalmo; 2012-12-15 at 04:15 PM.

Deleted
    You won't need an i7 if you're only gaming, and SLI 680 is overkill. So is the 1050 watt PSU.

10+ Year Old Account
    EDIT!!: SORRY! just realized i made the title too big! What i am wondering is if my parts that i chosen will fit in the case i have and just wondering if the comp is going to blow up or whatever.. don't care about price and not looking for other deals etc.. Just wanting to know if my comp will work with all these parts without breaking and too actually see if the case i have will fit it all and if so if it can fit water cooling?

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    You won't need an i7 if you're only gaming, and SLI 680 is overkill. So is the 1050 watt PSU.
    I agree, and also think the memory and mother board are overkill as well.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811139010

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...mus%20V%20Gene

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16835181032

10+ Year Old Account
    Is my comp gonna work with the i7 and the motherboard etc? Thats all im asking.. idc about prices etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Still needing help

why cant you guys just answer his Fing question? Yes elpalmo its should all fit together as far as i can see

but wait for more answers from the Pro's
    Last edited by Mixen; 2012-12-17 at 05:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixen View Post
    why cant you guys just answer his Fing question? Yes elpalmo its should all fit together as far as i can see

but wait for more answers from the Pro's
    Thank you for getting it

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to criticize you for your part choices like everyone else.

From the looks of the case off the web page's gallery, you shouldn't have any issue fitting all of those parts in there. The case is also wide enough that you should be able to watercool it without it interfering with anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, can someone tell me. Does parts still work if something is more powerfull then it spose to.. for example.. I'll use a higher W PSU that is too high for my GPU.. is that allgood or will something blow up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Elpalmo View Post
    Also, can someone tell me. Does parts still work if something is more powerfull then it spose to.. for example.. I'll use a higher W PSU that is too high for my GPU.. is that allgood or will something blow up lol
    You can put as big a PSU as you want. Just make sure the quality of the PSU is top notch and you'll be fine. I see you have gone with the HX1050 for your build. I would rather take the AX as it is fully modular and gives you a much nicer cable management inside your case. It's not that much more expensive and the superior cable management is worth the extra cost.

Running 2 gpu's in SLI/CF is powerful and all but sometimes, just sometimes, games does not like it and you might have to disable SLI to be able to play the games. A single GTX680 will be more than sufficient to play all games out there at max settings for at least 2,5 years. You won't need that second card at all. In 2,5 years the next top card from nvidia or AMD will have better performance as single cards than your GTX680 in SLI anyway. Put away those money and save them for buying a GTX880 instead when those arrive. That would be my tip.

Otherwise, build looks okay. Only thing I would do differently is to go 2x8GB on your RAM instead of 4x4GB, this should give you 16GB of RAM with all the performance benefits from having 2X4GB (only having 2 RAM sticks allows for better overclocking and slightly better RAM performance)

Also: Get the top card from Asus, maximus v extreme instead of the p8 boards. I do not recommend P8 as Asrock Z77 is a much better card at the same-ish price.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiwink View Post
    You can put as big a PSU as you want. Just make sure the quality of the PSU is top notch and you'll be fine. I see you have gone with the HX1050 for your build. I would rather take the AX as it is fully modular and gives you a much nicer cable management inside your case. It's not that much more expensive and the superior cable management is worth the extra cost.

Running 2 gpu's in SLI/CF is powerful and all but sometimes, just sometimes, games does not like it and you might have to disable SLI to be able to play the games. A single GTX680 will be more than sufficient to play all games out there at max settings for at least 2,5 years. You won't need that second card at all. In 2,5 years the next top card from nvidia or AMD will have better performance as single cards than your GTX680 in SLI anyway. Put away those money and save them for buying a GTX880 instead when those arrive. That would be my tip.

Otherwise, build looks okay. Only thing I would do differently is to go 2x8GB on your RAM instead of 4x4GB, this should give you 16GB of RAM with all the performance benefits from having 2X4GB (only having 2 RAM sticks allows for better overclocking and slightly better RAM performance)

Also: Get the top card from Asus, maximus v extreme instead of the p8 boards. I do not recommend P8 as Asrock Z77 is a much better card at the same-ish price.
    awesome thank you for your reply. Is really helpfull

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    How is sli 680 overkill? He wont run the most demanding games on highest with a single gtx 680 with proper fps.

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    How is sli 680 overkill? He wont run the most demanding games on highest with a single gtx 680 with proper fps.
    Exactly especially if he plays higher than 1080 people don't think about this....sleeping dogs maxed all out wont get steady 60 fpd
    i7 3770k @ 4.3 GHz | Cool Master Evo Push/Pull | Asrock z77 Extreme 4 | GTX 680 4GB SLI | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Blue 1TB | CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB| Seasonic X850W | Thermaltake Element V Black Edition| CrossOver 27Q 2560x1440 S-IPS 27" Monitor | Razer DeathStalker |Naga MMO Champion |Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit