10+ Year Old Account

New computer question

So I just bought a new PC and I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect performance wise. My biggest problems were being in areas with a lot of other players org, 25 mans, 40 mans etc I lag to the point where I can't hardly move forward. So my old PC was a inspiron 530. And I bought a alien ware X51. So plz inform me peeps.

---------- Post added 2012-12-15 at 12:31 PM ----------

I just basically want to know if I'm going to notice a big difference hell on my old PC I couldn't even install that new Diablo that I got with the wow annual pass cause the graphic weren't good enough I was pissed.
    Last edited by Cuzzin; 2012-12-15 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    So I just bought a new PC and I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect performance wise. My biggest problems were being in areas with a lot of other players org, 25 mans, 40 mans etc I lag to the point where I can't hardly move forward. So my old PC was a inspiron 530. And I bought a alien ware X51. So plz inform me peeps.
    You'll definitely see an improvement. WoW is more cpu intensive than it is gpu intensive. You should lag depending on the settings you use. I don't know which x51 you got but even the low end model should provide an improvement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw thnx Mmo-champion. Your alienware add at the top of the page today basically made me by a new PC that I needed awfully bad.